The Way (M) - Swahili: Kenya
Is this recording useful?
Audio Bible readings of specific, recognized, translated Scripture with little or no commentary.
Program Number: A80876
Language name: Swahili: Kenya
1. Introduction with Mark 1:15
2. Mary Engaged to Joseph, Matthew 1:18
3. The Angel and Mary, Luke 1:30, 31
4. Mary Talked to the Angel, Luke 1: 34, 35
5. Mary Believed the Angel, Luke 1:37, 38
6. Joseph Wondered about Marrying Mary, Matt. 1:19-25
7. They Went to Bethlehem; Jesus' Birth Luke 2: 1-20
8. Jesus in the Synagogue, from Luke 4
9. from Luke 8
10. from Luke 9
11. Feeding of the Five Thousand
12. Luke 4:31-37 Cast Out an Unclean Devil
13. from Matt. 5
14. from Sermon on the Mount
15. Love Your Enemies
16. Healing and Forgiveness of the Paralytic
17. Pharisee and the Publican
18. The Prodigal Son, Luke 15:11-28, 7
19. Repent, Luke 5: 31, 32
20. Please go to Part 2
21. Bible reference for Track 22; instrumental music
22. Come Unto Me, Matthew 11:28
23. John 6:37
24. John 6:38
25. The Word and the Spirit of God
26. John 1:1-3
27. John 1:14
28. John 1:18
29. Thoughts from John 1
30. John 1:4
31. Jesus the Light of the World
32. John 8:12
33. Jesus the Good Shepherd
34. Jesus, Rejected
35. The Crucifixion
36. The Burial, Luke 23:50-56
37. The Resurrection, Luke 24: 1-12
38. Road to Emmaus, and with Disciples Luke 24:13-47
39. The Ascension, Luke 24: 50-51
40. Matthew 24:25
41. Matthew 24:27
42. Matthew 24: 30, 31; 35-39
43. Matthew 24:44; 25:31-34
44. Conclusion John 1:12, 14:6, Luke 11:28
- MP3 Audio ZIP (51.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (30MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2000 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.