Good News (M) - Punjabi
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 pictures, with Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: A74628
Language name: Punjabi
1. Introduction ▪ Picture 1: In the Beginning ▪ Music
2. Picture 2: The Word of God ▪ Music
3. Picture 3: Creation ▪ Music
4. Picture 4: Adam and Eve ▪ Music
5. Picture 5: Cain and Abel ▪ Music
6. Picture 6: Noah's Ark ▪ Music
7. Picture 7: The Flood ▪ Music
8. Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac ▪ Music
9. Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God ▪ Music
10. Picture 10: The Ten Commandments ▪ Music
11. Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin ▪ Music
12. Picture 12: A Saviour Promised ▪ Music
13. Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus ▪ Music
14. Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher ▪ Music
15. Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus ▪ Music
16. Picture 16: Jesus Suffers ▪ Music
17. Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified ▪ Music
18. Picture 18: The Resurrection ▪ Music
19. Picture 19: Thomas Believes ▪ Music
20. Picture 20: The Ascension ▪ Music
21. Picture 21: The Empty Cross ▪ Music
22. Picture 22: The Two Roads ▪ Music
23. Picture 23: God's Children ▪ Music
24. Picture 24: Born Again ▪ Music
25. Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes ▪ Music
26. Picture 26: Walking in the Light ▪ Music
27. Picture 27: A New Person ▪ Music
28. Picture 28: The Christian Family ▪ Music
29. Picture 29: Love Your Enemies ▪ Music
30. Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One ▪ Music
31. Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits ▪ Music
32. Picture 32: Temptation ▪ Music
33. Picture 33: If We Sin ▪ Music
34. Picture 34: Sickness ▪ Music
35. Picture 35: Death ▪ Music
36. Picture 36: The Body of Christ ▪ Music
37. Picture 37: Meeting for Worship ▪ Music
38. Picture 38: Jesus Will Return ▪ Music
39. Picture 39: Bearing Fruit ▪ Music
40. Picture 40: Witnessing ▪ Music
- Download ZIP file MP3 (25.9MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (9.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (51.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (22.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1982 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.