Bhahiri Ndima Bhakwe Izubha [LLL 4 Servants of GOD] - Taveta
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: A65877
Language name: Taveta
1. Kutambaruwa ▪ Kaa Yohomatuka Zaa (Introduction ▪ Picture 1. A Family Flees from Famine)
2. Naomi Na Rusi Bhohunduka Israeli (Picture 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel)
3. Rusi Ha Mteme (Picture 3. Ruth in The Harvest Field)
4. Rusi Na Boazi Na Nyumba Ya Ngano (Picture 4. Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor)
5. Boazi Na Bhabaha Bha Bethilehemu (Picture 5. Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem)
6. Maria Na Ngoro Mshenete (Picture 6. Mary and the Angel of God)
7. Hana Omtasa Izubha (Picture 7. Hannah Prays to God)
8. Mwana Samueli Ha Nyumba Yakwe Izubha (Picture 8. The Child Samuel in the House of God)
9. Samueli Ohutasa Wanga Ya Israeli (Picture 9. Samuel Prays for Israel)
10. Samueli Om’bhira Sauli Mafuta (Picture 10. Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil)
11. Sauli Abaja Suke Yake Samueli (Picture 11. Saul Tears Samuel's Robe)
12. Yesu Ha Nyumba Yakwe Izubha (Picture 12. Jesus in the House of God)
13. Kutambaruwa ▪ Daudi Mrisha Echee (Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. David, The Brave Shepherd)
14. Daudi Na Imundu Ibaha (Picture 14. David and the Giant)
15. Sauli Eho Eghesha Kumkoma Daudi (Picture 15. Saul Tries to Kill David)
16. Daudi Eho Ekinda Sauli Asikomwe (Picture 16. David Spares Saul's Life)
17. Daudi Eho Eingwa Kifumwa (Picture 17. David is Made King)
18. Daudi Na Betsheba (Picture 18. David and Bathsheba)
19. Nyumba Yakwe Izubha (Picture 19. A House for God)
20. Yesu Aza Jerusalem (Picture 20. Jesus Comes into Jerusalem)
21. Ndeghe Joho Jimnibhusha Elija (Picture 21. The Birds Feed Elijah)
22. Elija Na Moto Wakwe Izubha (Picture 22. Elijah and the Fire of God)
23. Elija Eho Etonga Uko Wanga (Picture 23. Elijah Goes to Heaven)
24. Elija, Musa Na Yesu (Picture 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses)
- MP3 Audio ZIP (25.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (6.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (55.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (12.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.