M'bhoko Na Izubha [LLL 1 Beginning with GOD] - Taveta
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: A65874
Language name: Taveta
1. Kutambaruwa ▪ Adamu Na Nyamao (Introduction ▪ Picture 1)
2. Mche Wakwe Adamu (Picture 2)
3. Nyoka Haula Mtewe (Picture 3)
4. Adamu Na Mchwe Shighati Ya Mteme (Picture 4)
5. Nuhu Na Ngalawa (Picture 5)
6. Kiroro Kibaha (Picture 6)
7. Bhuta Bhwa Bhwasi Na Maaghanyo Makwe Izubha (Picture 7)
8. Mnara Wa Babeli (Picture 8)
9. Ayubu Omtasa Izubha (Picture 9)
10. Ayubu Ehoshingira (Picture 10)
11. Maghesho Makwe Ayubu (Picture 11)
12. Ayubu Ohunduiwa Bhindu (Picture 12)
13. Kutambaruwa ▪ Iburahimu Ehoeishigha Kaa Yakwe (Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13)
14. Iburahimu Na Lutu (Picture 14)
15. Iburahimu Na Mbaha Wa Lubhoro (Picture 15)
16. Iburahimu Eho Etara Ndondo (Picture 16)
17. Mwana Ishmael (Picture 17)
18. Sara Aseka (Picture 18)
19. Iburahimu Atasia Sodoma (Picture 19)
20. Masho Makwe Iburahimu (Picture 20)
21. Mghosi Iburahimu Na Bhahiri Ndima Bhakwe (Picture 21)
22. Yesu Abhoneka (Picture 22)
23. Kifwa Chakwe Yesu (Picture 23)
24. Yesu Afufuka (Picture 24)
- MP3 Audio ZIP (23.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (5.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (42.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (8.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.