LLL 3 Victory through GOD - Luyia: Tachoni
Is this recording useful?
Book 3 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Joshua, Deborah, Gideon, Samson. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65595
Language name: Luyia: Tachoni
1. Okhumanyana Eluveka A ♦ Wele Mulayi Yakhonya va Israel Okhukura Avasuku Vavo Vosi [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Joshua Fights The Amalekites]
2. Avayoti Nende Amatunda ka Canani [Picture 2. The Spies with the Fruit of Canaan]
3. Avandu va Israel Okhwambukha Mumuchela [Picture 3. The People of Israel Cross the River]
4. Lisisi Lia Jericho Liakwa Hasi [Picture 4. The Walls of Jericho Fall Down]
5. Israel Valekha Okhurula Ai [Picture 5. Israel Flees from Ai]
6. Likhalakilwa Lia Achan [Picture 6. The Judgment of Achan]
7. Eliuva Nende Omwesi Vya Sukhuma [Picture 7. The Sun and the Moon Stand Still]
8. Jushua Yevalila Avandu [Picture 8. Joshua Instructs the People]
9. Deborah Yalomaloma Khu Bwiyango Bwa Wele Mulayi [Picture 9. Deborah Speaks for God]
10. Wele Mulayi Yakhonya Okhukhaya [Picture 10. God Helps Defeat Sisera]
11. Jael Wera Sisera [Picture 11. Jael Kills Sisera]
12. Israel Vekhoya [Picture 12. Israel Celebrates]
13. Okhumanyana Eluveka B ♦ Gideon Nende Yingolosi ya Wele Mulayi [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Gideon And The Angel Of God]
14. Gideon Yononiia Evifwanane [Picture 14. Gideon Destroys The Idols]
15. Avalaitiriani va Gideon Vanywa Amachi [Picture 15. Gideon's Army Drinks The Water]
16. Avandu va Gideoni Vamukara Mulumako Lwa Midiani [Picture 16. Gideon's Men Surround The Camp Of Midian]
17. Samson Yera Enyatuni [Picture 17. Samson Kills A Lion]
18. Samson Nende Eving’an’ga Vilayichanga [Picture 18. Samson And The Burning Foxes]
19. Ava Philistini Vakhaluka Liswi Lia Samson [Picture 19. The Philistines Cut Samson's Hair]
20. Samson Yavunia Ava Philistini [Picture 20. Samson Destroys The Philistines]
21. Yeso Yakhuma Ofusieno [Picture 21. Jesus Drives Out Evil Spirits]
22. Yeso Yakhunga Avandu Vubwoni [Picture 22. Jesus Drives Out Evil Men]
23. Yeso Omulamu Okhurula Mwifwa [Picture 23. Jesus Is Alive After Death]
24. Chindang’unywe Cha Yeso [Picture 24. The Soldier For God]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (32.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (74.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.