LLL 1 Beginning with GOD - Luyia: Tachoni
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65593
Language name: Luyia: Tachoni
1. Okhumanyana Eluveka A ♦ Adamu Nende Chinyama [Introduction ▪ Picture 1]
2. Omukhaye wa Adamu [Picture 2]
3. Eyinjukha Yali Mumukunda [Picture 3]
4. Adamu Nende Hawa Eluanyi wo Omukunda [Picture 4]
5. Nuhu Nende Eliaro Likhongo [Picture 5]
6. Omukhuro Omukhongo [Picture 6]
7. Olufuta Nende Yindakano Ya Wele Mulayi [Picture 7]
8. Ingasi Ya Babeli [Picture 8]
9. Ayubu Yasaya Wele Mulayi [Picture 9]
10. Ayubu Mukhwikhula [Picture 10]
11. Ayubu Yawumiya [Picture 11]
12. Ayubu Yakalusibwa [Picture 12]
13. Okhumanyana Eluveka B ♦ Ibrahimu Yalekhayinju Yiye [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13]
14. Ibrahimu Nende Lutu [Picture 14]
15. Ibrahimu Yakanana Nende Omwami Womulembe [Picture 15]
16. Ibrahimu Yavasia Ching’ining’ini [Picture 16]
17. Omwana Ismael [Picture 17]
18. Sara Yachekha [Picture 18]
19. Ibrahimu Yasavila Sodom [Picture 19]
20. Ibrahimu Yekalikhila [Picture 20]
21. Omusakhulu Ibrahimu Halala Nende Avakhalavani Veve [Picture 21]
22. Yesu Yebulwa [Picture 22]
23. Elifwa Lia Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura [Picture 23]
24. Yesu Avakhwa Amafura Wumwoyo [Picture 24]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (30.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (68.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.