Khabari Zuura [Good News] - Swahili, Baravenes
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 pictures, with Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 65140
Language name: Swahili, Baravenes
1. Chanzoche ♦ Jisaayo Yanzizo [Introduction ▪ Picture 1: In the Beginning]
2. Kilimo za Mojo [Picture 2: The Word of God]
3. Kumbazila [Picture 3: Creation]
4. Aadamu na Haawa [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
5. Kohani na Abeeli [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
6. Batera na Nuhu [Picture 6: Noah’s Ark]
7. Zakako [Picture 7: The Flood]
8. Abrahamu, Saara na Isaaq [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
9. Munsa na Qanuuni za Moje [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
10. Shara Kumi [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
11. Sadakha ya Dunubi [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
12. Qaadimu Nakuwasila [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
13. Zalowa ka Laaro la Yeso [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
14. Yeso ni Maalimu [Picture 14: Jesus, the Teacher]
15. Miyojeza ya Yeso [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
16. Kudhiboowake Yeso [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
17. Yeso Sulubihiilani [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
18. Ku Qismamake [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
19. Tomaso Aminiileyi [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
20. Qpanda ka Wahyii [Picture 20: The Ascension]
21. Ni Msalaba Bilaye [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
22. Ndila Mbili [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
23. Wanawepo Mojo [Picture 23: God’s Children]
24. Yingine Kuzalowa [Picture 24: Born Again]
25. Quduusi Roho Kishkila [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
26. Kinenda Karka Nuuru [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
27. Muuntru Cusub [Picture 27: A New Person]
28. Reeri ya Kiristo [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
29. Makaduwizo Wapende [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
30. Yeso Menye Hiila [Picture 30: Jesus Christ is the Powerful One]
31. Qtomola Majini Mbovu [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
32. Jaribiila [Picture 32: Temptation]
33. Shichifanya Dhanbini [Picture 33: If We Sin]
34. Hawakadiri [Picture 34: Sickness]
35. Qfiilo [Picture 35: Death]
36. Malungo Kiristo [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
37. Chidirkamane Sabbabu Ku Cabuda [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
38. Yeso Takuya [Picture 38: Jesus Christ will Return]
39. Zaala Thimaari [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
40. Qshu Huudiraso [Picture 40: Witnessing]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (55.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (88.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (21.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.8MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.