LLL 4 Servants of GOD - Luyia: Wanga
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 62714
Language name: Luyia: Wanga
1. Introduction: Servants of GOD, Picture 1: A Family Flees from Famine
2. Picture 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel
3. Picture 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel
4. Picture 3. Ruth in The Harvest Field
5. Picture 4. Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor
6. Picture 5. Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem
7. Picture 6. Mary and the Angel of God
8. Picture 7. Hannah Prays to God
9. Picture 8. The Child Samuel in the House of God
10. Picture 9. Samuel Prays for Israel
11. Picture 10. Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil
12. Picture 11. Saul Tears Samuel's Robe
13. Picture 12. Jesus in the House of God
14. Picture 13. David, The Brave Shepherd
15. Picture 14. David and the Giant
16. Picture 15. Saul Tries to Kill David
17. Picture 16. David Spares Saul's Life
18. Picture 17. David is Made King
19. Picture 18. David and Bathsheba
20. Picture 19. A House for God
21. Picture 20. Jesus Comes into Jerusalem
22. Picture 21. The Birds Feed Elijah
23. Picture 22. Elijah and the Fire of God
24. Picture 23. Elijah Goes to Heaven
25. Picture 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses
26. Picture 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses
- MP3 Audio ZIP (38MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (69.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2006 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.