English: Gullah language
Language name: English: Gullah
ISO Language Code: gul
GRN Language Number: 3947
Language Scope: ISO Language
Language State: Verified
Sample of English: Gullah
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that may include songs and music. They explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. .
Sea Island Creole English (ISO Language Name)
- English Group (Language Group)
- English: Gullah (ISO Language)
- Belize Kriol English (ISO Language)
- Chinese Pidgin English (ISO Language)
- English (ISO Language)
- English: Bahamas (ISO Language)
- English: Trinidad (ISO Language)
- Fernando Po Creole English (ISO Language)
- Ghanaian Pidgin English (ISO Language)
- Guyanese Creole English (ISO Language)
- Islander Creole English (ISO Language)
- Leeward Caribbean Creole English (ISO Language)
- Liberian Pidgin English (ISO Language)
- Middle English (1100-1500) (ISO Language)
- Nicaragua Creole English (ISO Language)
- Old English (ca. 450-1100) (ISO Language)
- Tobagonian Creole English (ISO Language)
- Turks And Caicos Creole English (ISO Language)
- Virgin Islands Creole English (ISO Language)
- Windward Caribbean Creole English: Grenada Creole (ISO Language)
- Windward Caribbean Creole English: Vincentian Creo (ISO Language)
Black Creole, Gullah;
Information about English: Gullah
Other information: Understand English; Animism, New Testament 2005.
Work with GRN on this language
Are you passionate about Jesus and communicating the Christian gospel to those who have never heard the Bible message in their heart language? Are you a mother tongue speaker of this language or do you know someone who is? Would you like to help us by researching or providing information about this language, or help us find someone who can help us translate or record it? Would you like to sponsor recordings in this or any other language? If so, please Contact the GRN Language Hotline.
Note that GRN is a non profit organization, and does not pay for translators or language helpers. All assistance is given voluntarily.
GRN also has opportunities for Christians to contribute meaningfully to evangelizing unreached people groups through audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, evangelistic messages, songs and music. You can assist missions or churches involved in evangelism or church planting through sponsoring or distributing materials. We also have exciting opportunities to be involved in missions remotely from wherever you are in the world. If you regularly attend a Christian church, and believe the Bible, you can play a part in mission, and see unreached people groups hear the gospel of Jesus Christ. Contact your local GRN office.