Sample of Kotzebue
Recordings in other languages that contain some parts in Kotzebue
Inuktitut, North Alaskan: Kote
- Inupiaq (Macrolanguage)
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska (ISO Language)
- Kotzebue (Dialect)
- Eskimo: Hooper Bay (Unknown)
- Eskimo: Kawerak (Unknown)
- Eskimo: Malemute (Unknown)
- Inupiatun (Unknown)
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: Coastal Inupiatun (Unknown)
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: King Island Inupiatun (Unknown)
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: Kobuk River Inupiatun (Unknown)
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: Northern Malimiut Inu (Unknown)
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: Seward Peninsula Inup (Unknown)
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: Southern Malimiut Inu (Unknown)
Eskimo, Alaska Inupiat, Northwest;
Work with GRN on this language
Are you passionate about Jesus and communicating the Christian gospel to those who have never heard the Bible message in their heart language? Are you a mother tongue speaker of this language or do you know someone who is? Would you like to help us by researching or providing information about this language, or help us find someone who can help us translate or record it? Would you like to sponsor recordings in this or any other language? If so, please Contact the GRN Language Hotline.
Note that GRN is a non profit organization, and does not pay for translators or language helpers. All assistance is given voluntarily.
GRN also has opportunities for Christians to contribute meaningfully to evangelizing unreached people groups through audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, evangelistic messages, songs and music. You can assist missions or churches involved in evangelism or church planting through sponsoring or distributing materials. We also have exciting opportunities to be involved in missions remotely from wherever you are in the world. If you regularly attend a Christian church, and believe the Bible, you can play a part in mission, and see unreached people groups hear the gospel of Jesus Christ. Contact your local GRN office.