ザ・リビングクライスト 46-78 - Sena [Malawi]
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: C82313
Language name: Sena [Malawi]
1. 1 Gingle Song: We Will Confess the Lord
2. 絵 46. Jesus Calms the Storm
3. 絵 47. Jesus Heals a Man with Many Demons
4. 絵 48. The Healing of a Woman in the Crowd
5. 絵 49. A Dead Girl is Raised to Life
6. 絵 50. Jesus Sends Out the Twelve Disciples
7. 絵 51. Jesus Feeds Five Thousand People
8. 絵 52. Jesus Walks on the Water
9. 絵 53. The Bread of Life
10. 絵 54. The Faith of a Foreign Woman
11. Song: When Jesus Comes
12. 絵 55. The Healing of a Deaf and Dumb Man
13. 絵 56. Jesus Heals a Blind Man
14. 絵 57. Peter's Confession of the Christ
15. 絵 58. The Transfiguration of Jesus Christ
16. 絵 59. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon
17. 絵 60. Peter Pays the Temple Tax
18. 絵 61. Who is the Greatest in God's Kingdom?
19. 絵 62. Parable of the Lost Sheep
20. 絵 63. Parable of the Unforgiving Servant
21. 絵 64. The Woman Caught in Adultery
22. 絵 65. Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind
23. 絵 66. Parable of the Good Shepherd
24. 絵 67. Parable of the Good Samaritan
25. 絵 68. Jesus at the Home of Mary and Martha
26. 絵 69. Parable of the Friend at Midnight
27. 絵 70. Parable of the Rich Fool
28. 絵 71. Servants Ready for their Master's Return
29. Song: I've Dealt with Satan
30. 絵 72. Jesus Heals a Crippled Woman
31. 絵 73. Parable of the Great Feast
32. 絵 74. Parable of the Lost Coin
33. 絵 75. Parable of the Lost Son
34. 絵 76. The Lost Son Among the Pigs
35. 絵 77. The Lost Son Returns Home
36. 絵 78. The Rich Man and the Beggar
- Download ZIP file MP3 (39MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (13.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (87.6MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (29.8MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (6.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1998 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.