LLL 4 Servants of GOD - !Kung
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: C82226
Language name: !Kung
1. Title, San music Jingle & 序論
2. 絵 1. A Family Flees from Famine
3. 絵 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel
4. 絵 3. Ruth in The Harvest Field
5. 絵 4. Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor
6. 絵 5. Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem
7. 絵 6. Mary and the Angel of God
9. 絵 7. Hannah Prays to God
10. 絵 8. The Child Samuel in the House of God
11. 絵 9. Samuel Prays for Israel
12. 絵 10. Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil
13. 絵 11. Saul Tears Samuel's Robe
14. 絵 12. Jesus in the House of God
16. 序論 to Part 2
17. 絵 13. David, The Brave Shepherd
18. 絵 14. David and the Giant
20. 絵 15. Saul Tries to Kill David
21. 絵 16. David Spares Saul's Life
22. 絵 17. David is Made King
23. 絵 18. David and Bathsheba
24. 絵 19. A House for God
25. 絵 20. Jesus Comes into Jerusalem
26. 絵 21. The Birds Feed Elijah
28. 絵 22. Elijah and the Fire of God
29. 絵 23. Elijah Goes to Heaven
30. 絵 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses
31. San music jingle
Notes about the recording
With Afrikaans titles and references
This recording is Biblically correct, but may not meet GRN standards for clear communication for this language and culture. Please tell us what speakers of the language think of the recording.
- Download ZIP file MP3 (34.6MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (12.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (63.5MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (23.7MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (5.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1992 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.