LLL 6 JESUS - Teacher & Healer - Kinyarwanda
Is this recording useful?
Book 6 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Matthew and Mark. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: C81647
Language name: Kinyarwanda
1. 序論, 絵 1, 2, 3a (Jesus Teaches the People)
2. 絵 3b, 4, 5, 6a (A Roman Beats a Jew)
3. 絵 6b, 7, 8, 9a (Jesus and the Children)
4. 絵 9b, 10a (Workers Receive Their Pay)
5. 絵 10b, 11, 12 (Five Women Outside the Door)
6. 絵 13, 14a (Jesus is Baptized)
7. 絵 14b, 15a (Jesus Calls Helpers)
8. 絵 15b, 16a (A Man with Leprosy)
9. 絵 16b, 17a (Jesus Heals a Man's Hand)
10. 絵 17b, 18a (Jesus Calms a Storm)
11. 絵 18b, 19a (A Woman in the Crowd)
12. 絵 19b, 20a (Jesus and the Dead Child)
13. 絵 20b, 21a (Jesus and the Foreign Woman)
14. 絵 21b, 22a (Jesus and the Deaf and Dumb Man)
15. 絵 22b, 23a (Jesus Makes a Blind Man See)
16. 絵 23b, 24 (Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (43.8MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (11.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (88.8MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (32.9MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (7.9MB)
Copyright © 1990 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.