ザ・リビングクライスト 81-120 - Swahili: Kenya
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: C80939
Language name: Swahili: Kenya
1. Music ▪ 絵 81. Parable of the Persistent Widow
2. 絵 82. The Pharisee and the Tax Collector
3. 絵 83. Jesus Blesses the Children
4. 絵 84. Jesus and the Rich Young Man
5. 絵 85. Parable of Workers in the Vineyard
6. 絵 86. A Blind Beggar Healed at Jericho
7. 絵 87. Jesus and Zacchaeus
8. 絵 88. Jesus Enters Jerusalem
9. 絵 89. Jesus Clears the Temple
10. 絵 90. Parable of the Wicked Tenants
11. 絵 91. Paying Taxes to Caesar
12. 絵 92. The Poor Widow's Offering
13. 絵 93. Jesus Teaches about the End Times
14. 絵 94. Parable of the Ten Virgins
15. 絵 95. Parable of the Talents
16. 絵 96. Parable of the Sheep and the Goats
17. 絵 97. Jesus Anointed at Bethany
18. 絵 98. Judas Iscariot Betrays Jesus
19. 絵 99. Jesus Washes the Disciples' Feet
20. 絵 100. Teaching at the Last Supper ▪ 絵 101. Teaching about the True Vine
21. 絵 102. Jesus Prays in Gethsemane
22. 絵 103. Jesus Arrested
23. 絵 104. Jesus Tried Before the High Priest
24. 絵 105. Peter Denies Jesus
25. 絵 106. Jesus Tried Before Pilate
26. 絵 107. Jesus Led Out to be Crucified
27. 絵 108. The Crucifixion
28. 絵 109. The Burial of Jesus
29. 絵 110. The Women at the Tomb
30. 絵 111. Peter and John at the Empty Tomb
31. 絵 112. Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene
32. 絵 113. Jesus on the Road to Emmaus
33. 絵 114. Jesus Appears to His Disciples
34. 絵 115. Jesus Appears to Thomas
35. 絵 116. Jesus Appears in Galilee
36. 絵 117. Jesus Commissions His Disciples
37. 絵 118. Jesus Ascends into Heaven
38. 絵 119. Jesus at God's Right Hand in Heaven
39. 絵 120. Jesus Will Return ▪ Music
- Download ZIP file MP3 (42.8MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (15.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (102.1MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (37.6MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (8.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2000 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.