LLL 6 JESUS - Teacher & Healer - Arrernte, Eastern
Is this recording useful?
Book 6 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Matthew and Mark. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: C80663
Language name: Arrernte, Eastern
1. 序論 ▪ 絵 1. Jesus Teaches the People
2. 絵 2. The Two Houses
3. 絵 3. A Light Should be Seen
4. 絵 4. A Roman Beats a Jew
5. 絵 5. Praying to God
6. 絵 6. Evil Men Sow Weeds
7. 絵 7. Jesus and the Children
8. 絵 8. The Shepherd and the Sheep ▪ Jesus The Lord Is Alive
9. 絵 9. The Unforgiving Servant
10. 絵 10. Workers Receive Their Pay
11. 絵 11. Five Women Outside the Door
12. 絵 12. The Master and His Servants
13. Father You Are Good (English: Aboriginal)
14. I Surrender All (English: Aboriginal)
15. Power In the Blood ▪ 序論 to Part 2 ▪ 絵 13. Jesus is Baptized
16. 絵 14. Jesus Calls Helpers
17. 絵 15. A Man with Leprosy
18. 絵 16. A Man Comes Through the Roof
19. 絵 17. Jesus Heals a Man's Hand
20. 絵 18. Jesus Calms a Storm
21. 絵 19. A Woman in the Crowd
22. 絵 20. Jesus and the Dead Child
23. 絵 21. Jesus and the Foreign Woman
24. 絵 22. Jesus and the Deaf and Dumb Man
25. 絵 23. Jesus Makes a Blind Man See
26. 絵 24. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon ▪ Jesus The Lord Is Alive
27. One Time I Was Blind (English: Aboriginal)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (50MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (15.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (65.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (25.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1999 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.