LLL 7 JESUS - Lord & Saviour - Alyawarr
Is this recording useful?
Book 7 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Luke and John. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: C80403
Language name: Alyawarr
1. Ingkerrelarl Iterl-aremer ▪ Part A Intro ▪ LLL 7 絵 1 (The Birth of Jesus)
2. LLL 7 絵 2 (Jesus Turns Water into Wine)
3. LLL 7 絵 3 (Jesus Speaks to Nicodemus) ▪ Tyan 3:16
4. LLL 7 絵 4 (A Ruler Kneels before Jesus)
5. LLL 7 絵 5 (The Sick Man at the Pool)
6. LLL 7 絵 6 (Jesus Feeds 5000 People) ▪ Ingkart Apetyay
7. LLL 7 絵 7 (Jesus Walks on the Water)
8. LLL 7 絵 8 (Jesus Heals a Blind Man)
9. LLL 7 絵 9 (Jesus Calls Lazarus from Death)
10. LLL 7 絵 10 (Jesus Dies on the Cross) ▪ Akngeyna Ayenhan Angkep Kalperey-warl
11. LLL 7 絵 11 (Mary and Jesus at the Tomb)
12. LLL 7 絵 12 (Jesus Appears to His Friends) ▪ Jesusan Atyeng Ilkelheyel
13. LLL 7 - Part B Intro ▪ LLL 7 絵 13 (Jesus Teaches Two Friends)
14. LLL 7 絵 14 (The Son Among the Pigs)
15. LLL 7 絵 15 (The Lost Son Comes Home)
16. LLL 7 絵 16 (The Wealth of a Rich Man)
17. LLL 7 絵 17 (The Beggar and the Rich Man)
18. LLL 7 絵 18 (The Friend at the Door) ▪ Tyeytheth Ran Inngarl Aneyel
19. LLL 7 絵 19 (Two Men in God's House)
20. LLL 7 絵 20 (A Man Sows His Seed)
21. LLL 7 絵 21 (The Seed Grows)
22. LLL 7 絵 22 (Help for an Injured Man)
23. LLL 7 絵 23 (The House Owner Comes Home)
24. LLL 7 絵 24 (The Man up a Tree)
25. Tyeytheth Ran Inngarl Aneyel
26. Ran Itetherrew
- Download ZIP file MP3 (36.4MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (9.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (60.6MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (24.5MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (5.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1998 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.