LLL 7 JESUS - Lord & Saviour - Luganda
Is this recording useful?
Book 7 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Luke and John. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: C73660
Language name: Luganda
1. Instrumental ▪ 序論 ▪ 絵 1. The Birth of Jesus
2. 絵 2. Jesus Turns Water into Wine ▪ Music and Application
3. 絵 3. Jesus Speaks to Nicodemus ▪ Music and Application
4. 絵 4. A Ruler Kneels before Jesus ▪ Music and Application
5. 絵 5. The Sick Man at the Pool ▪ Music and Application
6. 絵 6. Jesus Feeds 5000 People ▪ Music and Application
7. 絵 7. Jesus Walks on the Water ▪ Music and Application
8. 絵 8. Jesus Heals a Blind Man ▪ Music and Application
9. 絵 9. Jesus Calls Lazarus from Death ▪ Music and Application
10. 絵 10. Jesus Dies on the Cross
11. 絵 11. Mary and Jesus at the Tomb ▪ Music and Application
12. 絵 12. Jesus Appears to His Friends ▪ Music and Application ▪ Music
13. 絵 13. Jesus Teaches Two Friends
14. 絵 14. The Son Among the Pigs ▪ Music and Application
15. 絵 15. The Lost Son Comes Home ▪ Music and Application
16. 絵 16. The Wealth of a Rich Man ▪ Music and Application
17. 絵 17. The Beggar and the Rich Man ▪ Music and Application
18. 絵 18. The Friend at the Door ▪ Music and Application
19. 絵 19. Two Men in God's House ▪ Music and Application
20. 絵 20 & 21 (A Man Sows His Seed)
21. Music and Application
22. 絵 22. Help for an Injured Man ▪ Music and Application
23. 絵 23. The House Owner Comes Home ▪ Music and Application
24. 絵 24. The Man up a Tree ▪ Music and Application ▪ Song
- Download ZIP file MP3 (43.2MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (16.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (91.4MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (32.7MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (7.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1990 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.