LLL 5: Muhenzo Wang’wi Tunda [LLL 5 On Trial for GOD] - Kinyisanzu
Is this recording useful?
Book 5 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Elisha, Daniel, Jonah, Nehemiah, Esther. For evangelism, church planting, systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: C65718
Language name: Kinyisanzu
1. Utongeeli ▪ Unaamani Ukugenda Munyumba Ang'wa Elisha (序論 ▪ 絵 1. Naaman Visits Elisha's House)
2. Naamani Mumongo (絵 2. Naaman in the River)
3. Elisha Ni Jeshi Lang'wi Tunda (絵 3. Elisha and the Army of God)
4. Elisha Niatalish Niapokuigwe (絵 4. Elisha and the Blind Army)
5. Kudageeligwa Umuji Wa Samalia (絵 5. The Siege of Samaria)
6. Anyambili Anee (絵 6. The Four Lepers)
7. Unona Aumumankile Itunda (絵 7. Jonah flees from God)
8. Unona Ni Nsamaki Ne Nikulu (絵 8. Jonah and the Great Fish)
9. Uyona Kuninawi (絵 9. Jonah at Nineveh)
10. Esta Nu Mutemi (絵 10. Esther and the King)
11. Moldekai Wahita Kukulya (絵 11. Mordecai Refuses to Bow Down)
12. Uesta Uokoli Mulusiku La Kulya (絵 12. Esther's Feast)
13. Danieli Niahumba Auya (絵 13. Daniel and His Friends)
14. Danieli Nu Mutemi Wa Kubabeli (絵 14. Daniel and the King of Babylon)
15. Makula Ang'wi Tunda (絵 15. The Image of Gold)
16. Itanuli La Moto (絵 16. The Furnace of Fire)
17. Udanieli Ukumulompa Itunda (絵 17. Daniel Prays to God)
18. Danieli Mikulungu Lihimba (絵 18. Daniel in the Lions' Den)
19. Nehemia Ntongeela A Mutemi (絵 19. Nehemiah Before the Great King)
20. Ukuta Nae Ubomowe (絵 20. Nehemiah Inspects the Ruined City)
21. Kuzengwa Uukuta (絵 21. Building the Walls)
22. Ezila Ukusomo Tolati (絵 22. Ezra Reads the Law)
23. Uyesu Mumusalaba (絵 23. Jesus on the Cross)
24. Uyesu Ukulageela Nzila Aupanga (絵 24. Jesus Shows the Way to Everlasting Life)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (63.7MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (19MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (151.3MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (47.9MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (11.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.