LLL 8: Mirimo Ya Mutima Muuja [LLL 8 Acts of the HOLY SPIRIT] - Kirangi
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: C65712
Language name: Kirangi
1. Mulongoryo ▪ Mutemi Yesu Yoosu Mulwa Kudoma Na Kurumwi (序論 ▪ 絵 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven)
2. Kuuja Kwa Roho Muuja (絵 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire)
3. Peteri Yakonda Kuhubiri (絵 3. Peter Preaches to the People)
4. Ikanis Ra Ncholo (絵 4. The Church Family)
5. Nguruu Yo Horya (絵 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed)
6. Kumutorera Mulungu (絵 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied)
7. Stefano Mukweri Mpaka Ikwiya (絵 7. Stephen is Killed)
8. Habari Njija Yeneriwa (絵 8. The Ethiopian Traveller)
9. Maono Ya Peteri (絵 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals)
10. Wookovu Ni Kwa Voosi (絵 10. Peter and the Romans)
11. Peteri Ari Geresani (絵 11. Peter in Prison)
12. Nguruu Ja Maombi (絵 12. Peter and His Friends)
13. Masare Ya Paulo – Vira Vene Avarindulwa (絵 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven)
14. Mutere Mulungu – Kofa Tuku (絵 14. Blind Paul and Ananias)
15. Kanisa Ritume Vantu Vadome Kuvawira Vapotevu (絵 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas)
16. Ujumbe Kwa Vantu Venevodo Kuvawira Viingi Masare Yaboha (絵 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus)
17. Mulungu Amuvivirira Pauli (絵 17. Paul's Vision of the Man)
18. Pauli Na Sila Hantu Vaja Na Utirikiri (絵 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake)
19. Pauli Na Mulungu Si Atangikana (絵 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God)
20. Nkondo Uko Korintho (絵 20. Paul is Taken to Court)
21. Pauli Aija Radhi Kuturikira (絵 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews)
22. Ujumbe Kwa Mutemi (絵 22. Paul Preaches to Kings)
23. Mulungu Aja Hamwi Na Pauli Kwa Kira Hatari (絵 23. The Shipwreck)
24. Pauli Hantu Aja Rumi (絵 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (50.8MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (15.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (117.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (40.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.