LLL 1: Mulungu Aho Ncholo [LLL 1 Beginning with GOD] - Kirangi
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: C65705
Language name: Kirangi
1. Mulongoryo ▪ Adamu Na Hawa (序論 ▪ 絵 1. Adam and the Animals)
2. Vintu Vyosi Muntu Vyene Asakaa (絵 2. A Wife for Adam)
3. Uvi Wiingira (絵 3. The Snake in the Garden)
4. Matokeo Ya Uvi (絵 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden)
5. Nuhu Muntu Wa Kimare (絵 5. Noah and the Great Boat)
6. Mafuriko Yokuja (絵 6. The Great Flood)
7. Uta Wa Mbula Ni Lahu (絵 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise)
8. Uvyalo Wa Nuhu (絵 8. The Tower of Babel)
9. Ayubu Muntu Awoloka (絵 9. Job Worships God)
10. Mpindi Ja Uturiki Mukulu (絵 10. Job in Mourning)
11. Uturikiri Wa Ayubu (絵 11. Job Suffers)
12. Kuhola Kwa Ayubu (絵 12. Job is Restored)
13. Aburahamu Amutera Mulungu (絵 13. Abraham Leaves His Home)
14. Usahuli Waviya (絵 14. Abraham and Lot)
15. Aburahamu Emusaidira Lutu (絵 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace)
16. Mulungu Emuhera Aburahamu Muhako (絵 16. Abraham Counts the Stars)
17. Kwavyalwa Kwi Ishimaili (絵 17. The Baby Ishmael)
18. Aburahamu Yehewa Ulahu Ni Mulungu (絵 18. Sarah Laughs)
19. Aburahamu Yevonera Mbavari Vantu Va Sodoma (絵 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom)
20. Mulungu Emuyera Ibrahimu (絵 20. Abraham's Sacrifice)
21. Muki Wa Isaka (絵 21. Old Abraham and His Servant)
22. Lahu Ja Mulungu (絵 22. Jesus is Born)
23. Yesu Akwiya Kwa Ajili Yiswi (絵 23. The Death of Jesus)
24. Ikala Ko Honiwa (絵 24. Jesus is Alive!)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (52.5MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (16.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (122.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (42.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (9.8MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.