LLL 1: Okhwanja Nende Wele Mulayi [LLL 1 Beginning with GOD] - Luyia: Tachoni
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: C65593
Language name: Luyia: Tachoni
1. Okhumanyana Eluveka A ▪ Adamu Nende Chinyama (序論 ▪ 絵 1. Adam and the Animals)
2. Omukhaye wa Adamu (絵 2. A Wife for Adam)
3. Eyinjukha Yali Mumukunda (絵 3. The Snake in the Garden)
4. Adamu Nende Hawa Eluanyi wo Omukunda (絵 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden)
5. Nuhu Nende Eliaro Likhongo (絵 5. Noah and the Great Boat)
6. Omukhuro Omukhongo (絵 6. The Great Flood)
7. Olufuta Nende Yindakano Ya Wele Mulayi (絵 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise)
8. Ingasi Ya Babeli (絵 8. The Tower of Babel)
9. Ayubu Yasaya Wele Mulayi (絵 9. Job Worships God)
10. Ayubu Mukhwikhula (絵 10. Job in Mourning)
11. Ayubu Yawumiya (絵 11. Job Suffers)
12. Ayubu Yakalusibwa (絵 12. Job is Restored)
13. Okhumanyana Eluveka B ▪ Ibrahimu Yalekhayinju Yiye (序論 to Part 2 ▪ 絵 13. Abraham Leaves His Home)
14. Ibrahimu Nende Lutu (絵 14. Abraham and Lot)
15. Ibrahimu Yakanana Nende Omwami Womulembe (絵 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace)
16. Ibrahimu Yavasia Ching’ining’ini (絵 16. Abraham Counts the Stars)
17. Omwana Ismael (絵 17. The Baby Ishmael)
18. Sara Yachekha (絵 18. Sarah Laughs)
19. Ibrahimu Yasavila Sodom (絵 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom)
20. Ibrahimu Yekalikhila (絵 20. Abraham's Sacrifice)
21. Omusakhulu Ibrahimu Halala Nende Avakhalavani Veve (絵 21. Old Abraham and His Servant)
22. Yesu Yebulwa (絵 22. Jesus is Born)
23. Elifwa Lia Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura (絵 23. The Death of Jesus)
24. Yesu Avakhwa Amafura Wumwoyo (絵 24. Jesus is Alive!)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (28.9MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (9.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (68.5MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (24.8MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (5.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.