Kɛngͻn Juaŋo [LLL 4 Servants of GOD] - Mabaan
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: C65389
Language name: Mabaan
1. Gena n̄amu ▪ On Tuka ŋuͻlɛ Kon̄ Bana Parnɛti (序論 ▪ 絵 1. A Family Flees from Famine)
2. Nͻͻmi Xi Rahuc Dͻͻki Ban Icrayil (絵 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel)
3. Rahuc Bala Ɛti Pok Yielji (絵 3. Ruth in The Harvest Field)
4. Rahuc Xi Buͻc Bala Deye Poko (絵 4. Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor)
5. Bux Xi Maka Duͻŋin A Muban Bɛtlɛhum (絵 5. Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem)
6. Mɛɛri Xi Malka Juaŋo (絵 6. Mary and the Angel of God)
7. Cͻŋa cͻki Hannah Juaŋti (絵 7. Hannah Prays to God)
8. Kacca Yenti Camwil Bala on Juaŋo (絵 8. The Child Samuel in the House of God)
9. Camwil Bala Cͻki Juaŋti te ma Icrayil (絵 9. Samuel Prays for Israel)
10. Camwil Buulɛ Cawil te n̄ͻͻno (絵 10. Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil)
11. Cͻl Buorŋ Camwil Jienɛji (絵 11. Saul Tears Samuel's Robe)
12. Yaccu Bala On Juaŋo (絵 12. Jesus in the House of God)
13. Oɛbid Ɛkɛ a Dɛɛnͻn Yomɛ Tɛɛyan (絵 13. David, The Brave Shepherd)
14. Oɛbid Xi Wͻna Tolan (絵 14. David and the Giant)
15. Cͻl Poocin Buͻggͻn Oɛbid Nogdɛ (絵 15. Saul Tries to Kill David)
16. Oɛbid Cͻi Yͻͻn̄ɛ te Lienti (絵 16. David Spares Saul's Life)
17. Oɛbid Naŋi ma Ayi Mɛlik (絵 17. David is Made King)
18. Oɛbid Xi Bɛdcheba (絵 18. David and Bathsheba)
19. On Juaŋo (絵 19. A House for God)
20. Yaccu Bɛɛn Ban Jurɛcilam (絵 20. Jesus Comes into Jerusalem)
21. Ilija Piri Diirgo (絵 21. The Birds Feed Elijah)
22. Ilija Xi Man̄ Juaŋo (絵 22. Elijah and the Fire of God)
23. Ilija Ati n̄aalo Pͻͻliji (絵 23. Elijah Goes to Heaven)
24. Ilija Iki Yaccu Xi Muula (絵 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (29MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (9.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (62MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (22.3MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (5.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.