Igreja Apoena eéy pérewab e [Music for the Surui church in Apoena] - Suruí
Is this recording useful?
Compilations of Christian music, songs or hymns.
Program Number: C65349
Language name: Suruí
1. Palób omákob enãm eór (Give me strength to me Lord / Mande a força para mim Senhor)
2. Palób og͂úhya wéh nãm eór (Jesus is my joy / Jesus é a minha alegria)
3. Palób og͂úhya Apaloatiñe (The love of God / O amor de Deus)
4. Palób makomid (Powerful God / Deus Poderoso)
5. Palób áohr (Jesus comes / Jesus vem)
6. Xexoy ag͂a igreja ey kar (Churches of God / As igrejas de Deus)
7. Mé (Jesus and the way / Jesus é o caminho)
8. Xexoy a pag͂ane (God loves us / Desus gosta de nós)
9. Palób a sóeh mag͂a (The creation of the universe / A criação do universo)
10. Õteh Xexoy yag͂a (The church waiting for Jesus / A igreja espera por Jesus)
11. Meresodepãhy omã (Suffered for you / Sofri por vocês)
12. Kanã néh (Waiting in Cristh / Esperando Cristo)
13. Páhbi koy (Jesus at the top / Jesus no alto)
14. Ag͂oa maór (God's spirit / Espírito de Deus)
15. Xexoy à aóhr (Christ's coming / Vinda de Cristo)
16. Apakób ikin a te͂m (Power of God / Poder de Deus)
17. Nãn ey pahãmh Xexoy kabi (We are children of God / Somos filhos de Deus)
18. Gãrba paméb (New heaven new day / Novo dia, novo céu)
19. Amãg͂óhy omãm gárbah nãn (God's time / Tempo de Deus)
20. Nãn emãwewã eg͂uinã (Speaking in spirit / Falando em espírito)
21. Bote lade Xexoy alanã anie (I Know the power of salvation / Conheço o poder da salvação)
22. One oje one te ana e (Not to sin / Não ao pecado)
23. Kãna mater Moises kabi (Battle of Moses / Batalha de Moisés)
24. Ate meixe Xexoy (Waiting Jesus / Esperando Jesus)
25. AtĠr õmitor sinãih (Looking Jesus / Olhando Jesus)
26. Otih ewahy ya ag͂a (God of love / Deus de amor)
27. Og͂ábi emã eór (Jesus came to save me / Jesus veio me salvar)
28. Palób atxóhr (Singing for Jesus / Cantando para Jesus)
29. Palób meremékoy (Because of Jesus / Por causa de Jesus)
30. Apúg mobi te Xexoy (Little Jesus is already / Desde pequeno Jesus já é)
31. Nãn omã palob og͂ay (You know me / Tú me conheces?)
32. Koe tig͂iwar oyema pag͂ay (God's commandments / Mandamentos de Deus)
33. Kãna Xexoy ig͂ah pag͂ay (Talking to the church / Falando com a igreja)
34. Kãna paló mag͂a gabarwab itxa ani (Obedience to God / Obediência a Deus)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.