Jesu Mumi 33 - 60 [ザ・リビングクライスト 33 - 60] - Tonga: Shanjo
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: C65317
Language name: Tonga: Shanjo
1. Amatatikilo (序論 Part 2)
2. Jesu aa ziga abantu (絵 33. Jesus Teaches the People)
3. Jesu aa ziga abantu bye tuba no kansindwe (絵 34. Teaching about Light in the Darkness)
4. U ku ziga byo ku lomboza (絵 35. Teaching about Revenge)
5. Jesu aa ziga bo ku lapelela (絵 36. Teaching about 게시판)
6. A manzila gobile go bumi (絵 37. The Two Ways of Life)
7. Injugo ji jakilwe aa ku umbukite (絵 38. The House on the Rock)
8. Jesu aa jojesa mwana mfwilwa (絵 39. Jesus Raises a Widow's Son)
9. Joani mu ntolongo (絵 40. John the Baptist in Prison)
10. U mwanakazi aa sanza Jesu kumatende (絵 41. A Woman Washes Jesus' Feet)
11. Inguli jo mubyali (絵 42. The Parable of the Sower)
12. Inguli jo mbuto (絵 43. The Parable of the Seed)
13. Inguli jo mabele ga nampuluza (絵 44. The Parable of the Weeds)
14. Inguli jo lubono lubikamite (絵 45. The Parable of the Hidden Treasure)
15. Jesu aa ombeleza inkuli (絵 46. Jesus Calms the Storm)
16. Jesu aa oza unkosi go mayauma amangi (絵 47. Jesus Heals a Man with Many Demons)
17. Aa ku ozwa umwanakazi mukati ko bantu abangi (絵 48. The Healing of a Woman in the Crowd)
18. Jesu aa jojisa umukazana (絵 49. A Dead Girl is Raised to Life)
19. Jesu aa tuma abatumigwa bekumi no bobile (絵 50. Jesus Sends Out the Twelve Disciples)
20. Jesu aa ngiisa amaobe (絵 51. Jesus Feeds Five Thousand People)
21. Jesu aa jenda amenzi (絵 52. Jesus Walks on the Water)
22. Ubuobe bo bumi (絵 53. The Bread of Life)
23. Intumelo jo mwanakazi go muzwa-malonga (絵 54. The Faith of a Foreign Woman)
24. Aa ku ozwa unkosi taka gamba no ku shugwa (絵 55. The Healing of a Deaf and Dumb Man)
25. Jesu aa oza unkosi umuofu (絵 56. Jesus Heals a Blind Man)
26. Pitolosi aa lugula izo Jesu ndini (絵 57. Peter's Confession of the Christ)
27. Jesu aa bonaala uku bega (絵 58. The Transfiguration of Jesus Christ)
28. Jesu aa oza umuninzana uju kakwesi umoya umubi (絵 59. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon)
29. Pitolosi aa tenteka amashelen’i go tempele (絵 60. Peter Pays the Temple Tax ▪ Instrumental)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (27.9MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (9.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (64MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (24MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.