Jesu Oyoya 33 - 60 [ザ・リビングクライスト 33 - 60] - Luyana: Kwangwa
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: C65313
Language name: Luyana: Kwangwa
2. Jesu Yoiyeta Aanu (絵 33. Jesus Teaches the People)
3. Jesu yoiyeta eyi no lumonyi mu milema (絵 34. Teaching about Light in the Darkness)
4. Kwiyeta eyi no Kuseta (絵 35. Teaching about Revenge)
5. Okwiyeta eyi no Tapelo (絵 36. Teaching about 게시판)
6. Etindila Timbili no Kuyoya (絵 37. The Two Ways of Life)
7. Endoo naba Liwe (絵 38. The House on the Rock)
8. Jesu aba Naingula Omwana no Ndumbana no Mbelwa (絵 39. Jesus Raises a Widow's Son)
9. Joani Mukolobezi Yoli mu Tolongo (絵 40. John the Baptist in Prison)
10. Omukati Yoyowisa amakondo a Jesu (絵 41. A Woman Washes Jesus' Feet)
11. Enguli no Mukuni (絵 42. The Parable of the Sower)
12. Enguli no Mbuto (絵 43. The Parable of the Seed)
13. Enguli no Mufuka (絵 44. The Parable of the Weeds)
14. Enguli no Muteuli no Mali Nashwekiwa (絵 45. The Parable of the Hidden Treasure)
15. Jesu Yo Ondokisa Eliñungwa (絵 46. Jesus Calms the Storm)
16. Jesu aba Nabalisa Omulume no Yiimbanu no Kupula (絵 47. Jesus Heals a Man with Many Demons)
17. Okubalisiwa no Mukati Mukachi no Likwanamunu (絵 48. The Healing of a Woman in the Crowd)
18. Omukatana Nofa Noingulwa Okuyoya (絵 49. A Dead Girl is Raised to Life)
19. Jesu Yotuma Aiyetwi Likumi na Yili (絵 50. Jesus Sends Out the Twelve Disciples)
20. Jesu Yoikutisa Aanu 5,000 (絵 51. Jesus Feeds Five Thousand People)
21. Jesu Yoenda ba Meyi (絵 52. Jesus Walks on the Water)
22. Eliñende no Moyo (絵 53. The Bread of Life)
23. Etumelo no Mukati no Lyendandila (絵 54. The Faith of a Foreign Woman)
24. Okubaliswa no Mulume no Mulu na Kwaamba (絵 55. The Healing of a Deaf and Dumb Man)
25. Jesu Yobalisa Esibofu no Mulume (絵 56. Jesus Heals a Blind Man)
26. Pitolosi Yopumena Eya Kilesite (絵 57. Peter's Confession of the Christ)
27. Jesu Kilesite Yofutuka (絵 58. The Transfiguration of Jesus Christ)
28. Jesu Yobalisa Ondumbana Noikalanga ni Yiimbanu (絵 59. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon)
29. Pitolosi Yolifela Etempele Omutelo (絵 60. Peter Pays the Temple Tax ▪ Instrumental)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (26.7MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (8.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (64.4MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (24.3MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (5.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.