Jesu Oyoya 1 - 32 [ザ・リビングクライスト 1 - 32] - Luyana: Kwangwa
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: C65312
Language name: Luyana: Kwangwa
1. Kulimukisa (序論)
2. Jesu Kilesite yo matatekelo (絵 1. Christ in the Beginning)
3. Nyambe noumba enu yonje (絵 2. God Created all Things)
4. Satani obeteka Andama ni Eba (絵 3. Satan Tempts Adam and Eve)
5. Andama ni Eba ashotolwa (絵 4. Adam and Eve Cast Out)
6. Etisepiso ta Nyambe kwa Abulahama (絵 5. God's Promise to Abraham)
7. Zakaliya ni Lingeloi (絵 6. Zechariah and the Angel)
8. Elingeloi Nalyamba kwa Maliya (絵 7. The Angel Speaks to Mary)
9. Elingeloi ni Josefa (絵 8. The Angel and Joseph)
10. Okwelekwa kwa Jesu (絵 9. The Birth of Jesus)
11. Alisani ni Lingeloi (絵 10. The Shepherds and the Angels)
12. Alisani amona Jesu (絵 11. The Shepherds Visit Baby Jesus)
13. Simoni yo Polofita eya Jesu (絵 12. Simeon Prophesies about Jesus)
14. Okwiya no alume ashangama (絵 13. The Visit of the Wise Men)
15. Ondumbana Jesu mu Tempele (絵 14. The Boy Jesus at the Temple)
16. Amaywi a Mukolobezi Joani (絵 15. The Message of John the Baptist)
17. Ekolobezo ya Jesu (絵 16. The Baptism of Jesus)
18. Jesu yo etekwa kwa Satani (絵 17. Jesus Tested by Satan)
19. Omukiti no makwala kwa Kana (絵 18. The Marriage Feast at Cana)
20. Jesu yo iyeta Nikondemasi (絵 19. Jesus Teaches Nicodemus)
21. Jesu ni Mukati no mu Samaliya (絵 20. Jesus and the Samaritan Woman)
22. Jesu na endisi (絵 21. Jesus and the Official)
23. Jesu yo isana aiyetwi no weli (絵 22. Jesus Calls the First Disciples)
24. Okuwana no tindi no kupula (絵 23. The Great Catch of Fish)
25. Jesu yo shotola emyoyo no kwiiba (絵 24. Jesus Drives Out an Evil Spirit)
26. Jesu yobalisa anjemunwaye Pitolosi (絵 25. Jesus Heals Peter's Mother-in-Law)
27. Jesu yolema omulume osi mbumba (絵 26. Jesus Touches a Man with Leprosy)
28. Jesu yobalisa omulume nokukukutela (絵 27. Jesus Heals a Paralysed Man)
29. Jesu yoisana Mateu nji amukoñelele (絵 28. Jesus calls Matthew to Follow Him)
30. Jesu yoli ku Mukiti wa Mateu (絵 29. Jesus at Matthew's Feast)
31. Jesu yobalisa omulume ku meyi (絵 30. Jesus Heals the Man at the Pool)
32. Aiyetwi Atolatola Obeke ba Liywaa no Pumulo (絵 31. Disciples Pick Grain on the Sabbath)
33. Jesu Yobalisa woyo no Kukutela Elikaa (絵 32. Jesus Heals a Withered Hand ▪ Instrumental)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (28.2MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (8.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (68.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (26.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.