Laali, Chaqasi, Jiradin 5- Jilalacha Waaqat [LLL 5 On Trial for GOD] - Borana: Sakuye
Is this recording useful?
Book 5 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Elisha, Daniel, Jonah, Nehemiah, Esther. For evangelism, church planting, systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: C65291
Language name: Borana: Sakuye
2. Aka Naamani mana Elisha d'ate (絵 1. Naaman Visits Elisha's House)
3. Galana Naamani daqe (絵 2. Naaman in the River)
4. Elishafi Askari Waaqati' (絵 3. Elisha and the Army of God)
5. Elishafi Askarti balla (絵 4. Elisha and the Blind Army)
6. Aka Samaria marsani Hadani (絵 5. The Siege of Samaria)
7. Nama afurika dukuba hama aka Qomata Qabu (絵 6. The Four Lepers)
8. Aka Yonani dubi Waaqa dagayu dide (絵 7. Jonah flees from God)
9. Yonaafi Qurtumi guddo (絵 8. Jonah and the Great Fish)
10. Yonani dira Ninawi kesat (絵 9. Jonah at Nineveh)
11. Estafi Hayyicha (絵 10. Esther and the King)
12. Mordekaini gadi godachu dide (絵 11. Mordecai Refuses to Bow Down)
13. Aka Estani Jilla tolchiteef (絵 12. Esther's Feast)
14. 序論 to Part 2
15. Danielif Jallowaani Isan (絵 13. Daniel and His Friends)
16. Danielif Hayyu Babilioni (絵 14. Daniel and the King of Babylon)
17. Wan worqin midasan ka nama chufan khadada Jedan (絵 15. The Image of Gold)
18. Ibida Gudha (絵 16. The Furnace of Fire)
19. Danielin Waaqa kadate (絵 17. Daniel Prays to God)
20. Daniel mana Neucha kesa busani (絵 18. Daniel in the Lions' Den)
21. Nehemia Hayyu Gudha Durat (絵 19. Nehemiah Before the Great King)
22. Nam dira balese ka shaka nehemia (絵 20. Nehemiah Inspects the Ruined City)
23. Ukuta Jarani (絵 21. Building the Walls)
24. Ezra Addha somte (絵 22. Ezra Reads the Law)
25. Yeso Markali fanisan (絵 23. Jesus on the Cross)
26. Yeson kara jiren Nugarsise (絵 24. Jesus Shows the Way to Everlasting Life)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (18.7MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (6.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (44.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (17.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.