Jesu Muzhumi 1 - 32 [ザ・リビングクライスト 1 - 32] - Fwe
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: C65277
Language name: Fwe
2. Kilesite Ku Matangisizo (絵 1. Christ in the Beginning)
3. ONyambe Naa Bumba Ezintu Zonshe (絵 2. God Created all Things)
4. Satani Aha Ezeka Adama Ne Eva (絵 3. Satan Tempts Adam and Eve)
5. Adama Ne Eva Aha Ba Tandiwa Muwa (絵 4. Adam and Eve Cast Out)
6. Ensepiso Yo Nyambe Kwa Abbulahama (絵 5. God's Promise to Abraham)
7. Zakaliya Ne Ngiloi (絵 6. Zechariah and the Angel)
8. Engiloi Aha Li Amba Ne Maliya (絵 7. The Angel Speaks to Mary)
9. Engiloi Ne Josefa (絵 8. The Angel and Joseph)
10. Oku Letiwa Kwa Jesu (絵 9. The Birth of Jesus)
11. Abalisani Ne Mangiloi (絵 10. The Shepherds and the Angels)
12. Abalisani Aha naba ka bona Omucheche (絵 11. The Shepherds Visit Baby Jesus)
13. Simiyoni Aha Polofita Za Jes (絵 12. Simeon Prophesies about Jesus)
14. Aba Tali Aha Baka Bona Omucheche (絵 13. The Visit of the Wise Men)
15. Jesu Mu Tempele (絵 14. The Boy Jesus at the Temple)
16. Ama Zhwi Ama Lotu A Joani Omu Bombeki (絵 15. The Message of John the Baptist)
17. Oku Bombekiwa Kwa Jesu (絵 16. The Baptism of Jesus)
18. Satani Aha Ezeka Jesu (絵 17. Jesus Tested by Satan)
19. Omukiti Oma Sheshwa Mwa Kana (絵 18. The Marriage Feast at Cana)
20. Jesu Aha Zhiisa Nekudema (絵 19. Jesus Teaches Nicodemus)
21. Jesu No mukentu Omu Samaliya (絵 20. Jesus and the Samaritan Woman)
22. Jesu no Ndu (絵 21. Jesus and the Official)
23. Jesu aha kuwa aba zhiiswa bo matangisizo (絵 22. Jesus Calls the First Disciples)
24. Zo Chi Boozi Cho Nswi (絵 23. The Great Catch of Fish)
25. Jesu Aha Tanda Emyuzha Emibi (絵 24. Jesus Drives Out an Evil Spirit)
26. Jesu Aha Hoza mukekaze wa Pitolosi (絵 25. Jesus Heals Peter's Mother-in-Law)
27. Jesu Aha Kwata omu Kwame We Chishenda (絵 26. Jesus Touches a Man with Leprosy)
28. Jesu Aha Hoza Omuntu Oku Zhuminina (絵 27. Jesus Heals a Paralysed Man)
29. Jesu Aha Kuwa Mateu Butiye Amu Humpilile (絵 28. Jesus calls Matthew to Follow Him)
30. Jesu Amukiti Wa Mateu (絵 29. Jesus at Matthew's Feast)
31. Jesu Aha Oza Omu Lwele Abulo (絵 30. Jesus Heals the Man at the Pool)
32. Aba Zhiiswa Ba Jesu Aha Ba Chola Emi Kunku Lye Sabata (絵 31. Disciples Pick Grain on the Sabbath)
33. Jesu Aha Hoza Oku Zhuminina Oku Boko (絵 32. Jesus Heals a Withered Hand)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (33.6MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (9.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (72.4MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (26.6MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (5.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.