Makande a Kristu Oyu Yoya 33 - 60 [ザ・リビングクライスト 33 - 60] - Mashi
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: C65274
Language name: Mashi
1. Title and 序論
2. Yesu A Rongithsa Anu (絵 33. Jesus Teaches the People)
3. Erongithsa Yo Mwethzi No Mirema (絵 34. Teaching about Light in the Darkness)
4. Erongithsa Yo Kuhuthsera Omango (絵 35. Teaching about Revenge)
5. Erongithsa Yo Ku Rombera (絵 36. Teaching about 게시판)
6. Makuñwa Edi Mu Mwoyo (絵 37. The Two Ways of Life)
7. Nthzio Thzo Pa Diwe (絵 38. The House on the Rock)
8. Yesu A Pindura Mwana Difakathzi Omukwerumeana (絵 39. Jesus Raises a Widow's Son)
9. Johani O Mukwa kukorovethza Mu Kamenga (絵 40. John the Baptist in Prison)
10. Mbuyama A Hupa Mauru a Yesu (絵 41. A Woman Washes Jesus' Feet)
11. Kathsimo Ko Mukwa Kukuna (絵 42. The Parable of the Sower)
12. Kathsimo Ko Mbuto (絵 43. The Parable of the Seed)
13. Kathsimo Ko Ohatu (絵 44. The Parable of the Weeds)
14. Kathsimo Ko Thsikwama Thso Kuhoreka (絵 45. The Parable of the Hidden Treasure)
15. Yesu A Tutwarithsa Dyungu (絵 46. Jesus Calms the Storm)
16. Yesu A Porithsa Mukwerume o Mipepo Thzo Thzingi Thzo Thzi Mango (絵 47. Jesus Heals a Man with Many Demons)
17. Mbuyama A Porithsiwa Mu mbunga (絵 48. The Healing of a Woman in the Crowd)
18. Mbuyamaana O Kufa A Pinduriwa Kw’afu (絵 49. A Dead Girl is Raised to Life)
19. Yesu Aa Tuma Erongwa Yenthzi Yo Dikumi Na Idi (絵 50. Jesus Sends Out the Twelve Disciples)
20. Yesu Aekutithsa Anu O 5000 (絵 51. Jesus Feeds Five Thousand People)
21. Yesu A Enda Pa Meyu (絵 52. Jesus Walks on the Water)
22. Ethsima Yo Mwoyo (絵 53. The Bread of Life)
23. Thsitawo Thsa Mbuyama O Mukanana (絵 54. The Faith of a Foreign Woman)
24. Shiamba a mu porithsa (絵 55. The Healing of a Deaf and Dumb Man)
25. Yesu A Porithsa Mukwerume Okufa Meho (絵 56. Jesus Heals a Blind Man)
26. Ombangi wa Peturu Kei Ya Kristu (絵 57. Peter's Confession of the Christ)
27. Yesu Kristu A Apiruka (絵 58. The Transfiguration of Jesus Christ)
28. Yesu A Porithsa Mukwerumeana O Mupepo Ou Mango (絵 59. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon)
29. Peturu A Terera Tempere (絵 60. Peter Pays the Temple Tax ▪ Instrumental)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (30.5MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (66.5MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (25.2MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (5.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.