Lola, Pekanya na Ulame 1: Noungou apo Mwanzo [LLL 1 Beginning with GOD] - Matumbi
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: C65110
Language name: Matumbi
1. Kilongolyo ▪ Adamu na Inyama (序論 ▪ 絵 1. Adam and the Animals)
2. Ilebe Yoti Yaipalike Mwanadamu (絵 2. A Wife for Adam)
3. Zambi Mwaijingile (絵 3. The Snake in the Garden)
4. Mapito ga Zambi (絵 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden)
5. Nuu Mundu wa Haki (絵 5. Noah and the Great Boat)
6. Icha kwa Mapuliko (絵 6. The Great Flood)
7. Lipeta Noungou Mpango wa Noungou (絵 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise)
8. Kipapi na Sanamu (絵 8. The Tower of Babel)
9. Ayubu Mundu Nkamilipu (絵 9. Job Worships God)
10. Nsimu wa Mateso Makolou (絵 10. Job in Mourning)
11. Mateso ga Ayubu (絵 11. Job Suffers)
12. Pona kwa Ayubu (絵 12. Job is Restored)
13. Braimu Atii Noungou (絵 13. Abraham Leaves His Home)
14. Usagusi Maya (絵 14. Abraham and Lot)
15. Braimu Anyangatiya Lutu (絵 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace)
16. Noungou Apei Braimu Adi (絵 16. Abraham Counts the Stars)
17. Belekwa kwa Sumaili (絵 17. The Baby Ishmael)
18. Noungou Amuaidi Braimu (絵 18. Sarah Laughs)
19. Braimu Aulumiye Banda ba Sodoma (絵 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom)
20. Noungou Anenga Braimu (絵 20. Abraham's Sacrifice)
21. Nyumbowe Isaka (絵 21. Old Abraham and His Servant)
22. Adi ya Noungou (絵 22. Jesus is Born)
23. Yesu Aisi kwa Ajili Yetu (絵 23. The Death of Jesus)
24. Utame kwo Okolewa (絵 24. Jesus is Alive!)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (53.8MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (15.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (113.9MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (39.7MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (9.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.