Yîsu ni Maalimu na Musanyisiisa [LLL 6 JESUS - Teacher & Healer] - Ilwana
Is this recording useful?
Book 6 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Matthew and Mark. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: C64930
Language name: Ilwana
1. D’aabhîlû ya sehemwaa A ▪ Yîsu ni Maalimu yweeto (序論 ▪ 絵 1. Jesus Teaches the People)
2. Bhyîîd’u bhyîîlî (絵 2. The Two Houses)
3. Mwaanga umupejikanee koonekana (Mwangaa Duniya) (絵 3. A Light Should be Seen)
4. Kisasi (絵 4. A Roman Beats a Jew)
5. Komo’omba Wak’i (絵 5. Praying to God)
6. Uwîîwî katîka duniyaa Wak’i (絵 6. Evil Men Sow Weeds)
7. D’aani za Wak’i (絵 7. Jesus and the Children)
8. Ngoozi isukeene (絵 8. The Shepherd and the Sheep)
9. Kuwasamehe wagî (絵 9. The Unforgiving Servant)
10. Zawad’yaa Wak’i (絵 10. Workers Receive Their Pay)
11. Ita tayari! (絵 11. Five Women Outside the Door)
12. Kumurhema Yîsu (絵 12. The Master and His Servants)
13. Yîsu Mub’atizwee (絵 13. Jesus is Baptized)
14. Yîsu mukutanee maûlû (絵 14. Jesus Calls Helpers)
15. Mûûdû asanyisiizwe ama kutakasa (絵 15. A Man with Leprosy)
16. Mûûdû îîfiile mîîlî mukitembeyeeni (絵 16. A Man Comes Through the Roof)
17. Mokono unnaafatie na myooyo mûûmûlûûlû (絵 17. Jesus Heals a Man's Hand)
18. Yîsu mutulizee machokwayya (絵 18. Jesus Calms a Storm)
19. Mûka asanyisiizwe (絵 19. A Woman in the Crowd)
20. D’ana afiile mûbûkeeni (絵 20. Jesus and the Dead Child)
21. Imaani lya mweeni (絵 21. Jesus and the Foreign Woman)
22. Mûûdû Yûû D’ukû na pîîpî (絵 22. Jesus and the Deaf and Dumb Man)
23. Yîsu mukumwiryee bala akoona cheena (絵 23. Jesus Makes a Blind Man See)
24. Nguvu za Yîsu kumumuura shîîtani (絵 24. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (59.3MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (19.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (127.4MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (46.8MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (11.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.