Watumishyaa Wak’i [LLL 4 Servants of GOD] - Ilwana
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: C64928
Language name: Ilwana
1. D’aabhîlû ya sehemwaa A ▪ Mûûzî umukubak’atee jala (序論 ▪ 絵 1)
2. Naomi na Ruudhi wamûkûyee Iziraa’îli (絵 2)
3. Ruudhi godyaa mavuno dhini (絵 3)
4. Ruudhi na Boazi waa uwa lya kupura mid’aani (絵 4)
5. Boazi na wazee wa kûûka Bedhilehemu (絵 5)
6. Mwaaryaamu na Mala’ikaa Wak’i (絵 6)
7. Hanna mokomo’ombee Wak’I (絵 7)
8. Mala Samueli yîî d’aana Hekalwaa Wak’i dhini (絵 8)
9. Samueli moko’ombelee Iziraa’îli (絵 9)
10. Samueli mukumupakee mafuta Sauli (絵 10)
11. Sauli ub’aazie guwaa Samueli (絵 11)
12. Yîsu mu Sinaggiini ya Wak’i (絵 12)
13. D’aabhîlû ya sehemwaa B ▪ Daudi, Mulîîda barhyîîdha (序論 to Part 2 ▪ 絵 13)
14. Daudi na Zimu akutanwee Goliadhi (絵 14)
15. Sauli mud’emee kumuula Daudi (絵 15)
16. Daudi usiile ku’angamiza maishaa Sauli (絵 16)
17. Daudi wirizwee Hayu (絵 17)
18. Daudi na Bathsheba (絵 18)
19. Hekalu/ nybaa Wak’i (絵 19)
20. Yîsu mukwedee Jerusalemu (絵 20)
21. Nyoni wamumulishii Elija (絵 21)
22. Elijah na mulîlwaa Wak’i (絵 22)
23. Elijah mukupalee binguuni (絵 23)
24. Elija, Yîsu na Muusa (絵 24)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (22.4MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (7.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (46.8MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (17.7MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (4.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.