Boisiet Ap Tamirmiret Netilil [LLL 8 Acts of the HOLY SPIRIT] - Okiek
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: C64800
Language name: Okiek
1. Arorunet ▪ Kowendi Yashwa Barak Kipsengwet (序論 ▪ 絵 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven)
2. Konyone Tamirmiriet Netilil Koboto Mat (絵 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire)
3. Koomdejin Peter Bik (絵 3. Peter Preaches to the People)
4. Kapsi Nesikunot (絵 4. The Church Family)
5. Kisobe Solomwet (絵 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed)
6. Peter ak Kwondo Nekimakorayat (絵 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied)
7. Kebore Stephen (絵 7. Stephen is Killed)
8. Kiprutoyot ap Ethiopian (絵 8. The Ethiopian Traveller)
9. Kokere Peter Ngongutiet ap Tiongik (絵 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals)
10. Peter ak Romonindet (絵 10. Peter and the Romans)
11. Peter Komi Korkoret (絵 11. Peter in Prison)
12. Peter ak Choronok Jik (絵 12. Peter and His Friends)
13. Arorunet ▪ Loboyet ak Soutit Nekibunu Kipsengwet (序論 to Part 2 ▪ 絵 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven)
14. Paulo Nekorat ak Anemias (絵 14. Blind Paul and Ananias)
15. Kosojin Kaniset Paulo ak Barnabas (絵 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas)
16. Koomdotet Ji Paulo akopo Yashwa (絵 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus)
17. Kiporsejin Ji Paulo (絵 17. Paul's Vision of the Man)
18. Paulo ak Silas Kobotoni Ngweny (絵 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake)
19. Paulo Komi Kaniset Nekimakongen Kamuktaindet (絵 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God)
20. Kimut Paulo Kotini (絵 20. Paul is Taken to Court)
21. Kosoru Asikarik Paulo Komoche Kobar Youtik (絵 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews)
22. Paulo Koomdejin Laitorianik (絵 22. Paul Preaches to Kings)
23. Isonet en Oinet (絵 23. The Shipwreck)
24. Paulo Ko Komonyororiat en Emet ap Rom (絵 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (24.5MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (8.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (62.1MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (23.6MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.