Yomset Ap Kamuktaindet [LLL 5 On Trial for GOD] - Okiek
Is this recording useful?
Book 5 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Elisha, Daniel, Jonah, Nehemiah, Esther. For evangelism, church planting, systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: C64797
Language name: Okiek
1. Arorunet ▪ Korutejin Naaman Kotab Elisha (序論 ▪ 絵 1. Naaman Visits Elisha's House)
2. Naaman Komi Oinet (絵 2. Naaman in the River)
3. Elisha ak Asikarik ap Kamuktaindet (絵 3. Elisha and the Army of God)
4. Elisha ak Asikorindet ne Kikorat (絵 4. Elisha and the Blind Army)
5. Kemutin Ingaset ap Samaria (絵 5. The Siege of Samaria)
6. Bik Angwan Chekiome Kochek (絵 6. The Four Lepers)
7. Komuen Jonah Kamuktaindet (絵 7. Jonah flees from God)
8. Jonah ak Samakiat Neo (絵 8. Jonah and the Great Fish)
9. Jonah Komi Nineveh (絵 9. Jonah at Nineveh)
10. Esther ak Laitoriat (絵 10. Esther and the King)
11. Koyesio Mordekai Kokutuny (絵 11. Mordecai Refuses to Bow Down)
12. Koomisie Esther (絵 12. Esther's Feast)
13. Arorunet ▪ Daniel ak Joronok Sik (序論 to Part 2 ▪ 絵 13. Daniel and His Friends)
14. Daniel ak Laitoriat ap Babylon (絵 14. Daniel and the King of Babylon)
15. Itondap Kamuktaindet (絵 15. The Image of Gold)
16. Araraitap Mat (絵 16. The Furnace of Fire)
17. Kosoe Kamuktaindet Daniel (絵 17. Daniel Prays to God)
18. Daniel Komi Keringet ap Ngetunyik (絵 18. Daniel in the Lions' Den)
19. Nehemiah Komi Tait ap Laitoriat Neo (絵 19. Nehemiah Before the Great King)
20. Kogoni Nehemia Inganaset ne Kikingem (絵 20. Nehemiah Inspects the Ruined City)
21. Keteje Inatut (絵 21. Building the Walls)
22. Kosomoni Ezra Ngotutik (絵 22. Ezra Reads the Law)
23. Yashwa Komi Kimurtoyot (絵 23. Jesus on the Cross)
24. Koboru Yashwa Oret ak Sobondae Koikeny (絵 24. Jesus Shows the Way to Everlasting Life)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (27.8MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (8.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (66.1MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (23.8MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (5.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.