Maakaku Tjukurrpa 7 - 11 [Mark 7 - 11] - Ngaanyatjarra
Is this recording useful?
Audio Bible readings of specific, recognized, translated Scripture with little or no commentary.
Program Number: C63885
Language name: Ngaanyatjarra
1. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 7: 1-13
2. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 7: 14-23
3. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 7: 24-30
4. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 7: 31-37
5. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 8: 1-10
6. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 8: 11-13
7. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 8: 14-21
8. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 8: 22-26
9. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 8: 27-30
10. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 8: 31- 9: 1
11. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 9: 2-13
12. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 9: 14-29
13. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 9: 30-32
14. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 9: 33-37
15. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 9: 38-41
16. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 9: 42-50
17. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 10: 1-12
18. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 10: 13-16
19. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 10: 17-31
20. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 10: 32-34
21. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 10: 35-45
22. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 10: 46-52
23. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 11: 1-11
24. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 11: 12-14
25. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 11: 15-19
26. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 11: 20-26
27. Maakaku Tjukurrpa 11: 27-33
Notes about the recording
Mama Kuurrku Wangka, 2007
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2011 Bible Society Aust & AuSIL. Text copyright Bible Society Australia. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.