LLL 7 JESUS - Lord & Saviour 10-21 - Kanasi
Is this recording useful?
Audio Bible readings of specific, recognized, translated Scripture with little or no commentary.
Program Number: C63420
Language name: Kanasi
1. 絵 10 - John 19: 1-42 (Jesus Dies on the Cross)
2. 絵 11 - John 20: 1-18 (Mary and Jesus at the Tomb)
3. 絵 12 - John 20: 30 - 21: 19 (Jesus Appears to His Friends)
4. 絵 13 - Luke 24: 13-35 (prob w last sentence v31) (Jesus Teaches Two Friends)
5. 絵 14 - Luke 15: 11-19 (The Son Among the Pigs)
6. 絵 15 - Luke 15: 20-32 (prob w last sentence v24) (The Lost Son Comes Home)
7. 絵 16 - Luke 12: 13-24 (The Wealth of a Rich Man)
8. 絵 17 - Luke 16: 19-31 (The Beggar and the Rich Man)
9. 絵 18 - Luke 11: 5-13 (The Friend at the Door)
10. 絵 19 - Luke 18: 9-14 (Two Men in God's House)
11. 絵 20 - Luke 8: 4-8 (A Man Sows His Seed)
12. 絵 21. The Seed Grows
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2010 GRN & BTA-PNG. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.