Kristu Mupenyu, Chikamu 5 + 6, Mifananidzo 61-96 [ザ・リビングクライスト 3] - Shona
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: C63281
Language name: Shona
1. Title - Part 5
2. 序論 to Part 5
3. 絵 61. Who is the Greatest in God's Kingdom?
4. 絵 62. Parable of the Lost Sheep
5. 絵 63. Parable of the Unforgiving Servant
6. 絵 64. The Woman Caught in Adultery
7. 絵 65. Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind
8. 絵 66. Parable of the Good Shepherd
9. 絵 67. Parable of the Good Samaritan
10. 絵 68. Jesus at the Home of Mary and Martha
11. 絵 69. Parable of the Friend at Midnight
12. 絵 70. Parable of the Rich Fool
13. 絵 71. Servants Ready for their Master's Return
14. 絵 72. Jesus Heals a Crippled Woman
15. 絵 73. Parable of the Great Feast
16. 絵 74. Parable of the Lost Coin
17. 絵 75. Parable of the Lost Son
18. 絵 76. The Lost Son Among the Pigs
19. 絵 77. The Lost Son Returns Home
20. 絵 78. The Rich Man and the Beggar
22. Title - Part 6
23. 序論 to Part 6
24. 絵 79. Jesus Raises Lazarus from Death
25. 絵 80. Jesus Heals Ten Lepers
26. 絵 81. Parable of the Persistent Widow
27. 絵 82. The Pharisee and the Tax Collector
28. 絵 83. Jesus Blesses the Children
29. 絵 84. Jesus and the Rich Young Man
30. 絵 85. Parable of Workers in the Vineyard
31. 絵 86. A Blind Beggar Healed at Jericho
32. 絵 87. Jesus and Zacchaeus
33. 絵 88. Jesus Enters Jerusalem
34. 絵 89. Jesus Clears the Temple
35. 絵 90. Parable of the Wicked Tenants
36. 絵 91. Paying Taxes to Caesar
37. 絵 92. The Poor Widow's Offering
38. 絵 93. Jesus Teaches about the End Times
39. 絵 94. Parable of the Ten Virgins
40. 絵 95. Parable of the Talents
41. 絵 96. Parable of the Sheep and the Goats
- Download ZIP file MP3 (69.3MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (20.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (148.9MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (51.1MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (11.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2010 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.