Testimony - Nepali
Is this recording useful?
Testimonies of believers for evangelism of unbelievers and motivation for Christians.
Program Number: C62307
Language name: Nepali
1. 序論 to Testimony, music ▪ 1: Please Introduce Yourself to Us ▪ 2: Why Did You Decide to Be a Disciple of Jesus? ▪ 3a: What Problems Did You Have to Face?
2. 3b; 4a: Are Following Jesus and Christianity the Same?
3. 4b; 5: If There is Only One God, Why Many Religions? ▪ 6: What Is Your Opinion on Enlightenment? ▪ 7a: Was There Opposition for It Being a "Foreign Religion"?
4. 7b; 8: Do Christians Have Castes and Marry within Families?
5. 9a: What Did You Get when You Became a Christian?
6. 9b: What Are the Things You Always Want to Tell People?
7. 9c; 10: Do You Have Any Special Message for Our Listeners?
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2004 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.