ザ・リビングクライスト 97-120 - Afrikaans
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: C61038
Language name: Afrikaans
1. 絵 97. Jesus Anointed at Bethany
2. 絵 98. Judas Iscariot Betrays Jesus
3. 絵 99. Jesus Washes the Disciples' Feet
4. 絵 100. Teaching at the Last Supper
5. 絵 101. Teaching about the True Vine
6. 絵 102. Jesus Prays in Gethsemane
7. 絵 103. Jesus Arrested
8. 絵 104. Jesus Tried Before the High Priest
9. 絵 105. Peter Denies Jesus
10. 絵 106. Jesus Tried Before Pilate
11. 絵 107. Jesus Led Out to be Crucified
12. 絵 108. The Crucifixion
13. 絵 109. The Burial of Jesus
14. 絵 110. The Women at the Tomb
15. 絵 111. Peter and John at the Empty Tomb
16. 絵 112. Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene
17. 絵 113. Jesus on the Road to Emmaus
18. 絵 114. Jesus Appears to His Disciples
19. 絵 115. Jesus Appears to Thomas
20. 絵 116. Jesus Appears in Galilee
21. 絵 117. Jesus Commissions His Disciples
22. 絵 118. Jesus Ascends into Heaven
23. 絵 119. Jesus at God's Right Hand in Heaven
24. 絵 120. Jesus Will Return
- Download ZIP file MP3 (32.3MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (10.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (69.1MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (25MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (5.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2005 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.