ザ・リビングクライスト 1-32 - Sena [Mozambique]
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: C61009
Language name: Sena [Mozambique]
1. Jingle ▪ Title, Part 1 & 序論 ▪ 絵 1. Christ in the Beginning
2. 絵 2. God Created all Things
3. 絵 3. Satan Tempts Adam and Eve
4. 絵 4. Adam and Eve Cast Out ▪ Guitar music
5. 絵 5. God's Promise to Abraham
6. 絵 6. Zechariah and the Angel
7. 絵 7. The Angel Speaks to Mary ▪ Song: We're not just...
8. 絵 8. The Angel and Joseph
9. 絵 9. The Birth of Jesus
10. 絵 10. The Shepherds and the Angels
11. 絵 11. The Shepherds Visit Baby Jesus ▪ Guitar music
12. 絵 12. Simeon Prophesies about Jesus
13. 絵 13. The Visit of the Wise Men
14. 絵 14. The Boy Jesus at the Temple ▪ Summary ▪ Song: This is not our... ▪ Guitar music
15. Part 2 序論 ▪ 絵 15. The Message of John the Baptist
16. 絵 16. The Baptism of Jesus
17. 絵 17. Jesus Tested by Satan
18. 絵 18. The Marriage Feast at Cana
19. 絵 19. Jesus Teaches Nicodemus ▪ African Music
20. 絵 20. Jesus and the Samaritan Woman
21. 絵 21. Jesus and the Official
22. 絵 22. Jesus Calls the First Disciples
23. 絵 23. The Great Catch of Fish
24. 絵 24. Jesus Drives Out an Evil Spirit
25. 絵 25. Jesus Heals Peter's Mother-in-Law ▪ Guitar music
26. 絵 26. Jesus Touches a Man with Leprosy
27. 絵 27. Jesus Heals a Paralysed Man
28. 絵 28. Jesus calls Matthew to Follow Him
29. 絵 29. Jesus at Matthew's Feast
30. 絵 30. Jesus Heals the Man at the Pool
31. 絵 31. Disciples Pick Grain on the Sabbath
32. 絵 32. Jesus Heals a Withered Hand ▪ Summary ▪ Jingle outplay
- Download ZIP file MP3 (48.6MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (16.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (112.6MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (37.4MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (8.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2005 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.