Palob Ataxor Ewabe [Songs 2] - Suruí
Is this recording useful?
Compilations of Christian music, songs or hymns.
Program Number: C37997
Language name: Suruí
1. I'm asking Jesus to come to me. "Jesus, Jesus," I say to Him
2. Jesus came to spread His Word in the world
3. God said to me, "I will show you My power."
4. Only God opened my mouth to speak to Him
5. "Feel My love for you," Jesus said to me
6. (about the Word)
7. I said to Jesus, "You are the only way."
8. Jesus is speaking to me in my heart, "Keep the good things"
9. I say I know Jesus and I will follow His blessings
10. Jesus called me to be His and to have happiness and wisdom
11. I say Jesus is in Heaven - He takes care of us in Heaven
12. Jesus is the light
13. God is the eternal way
14. God said to me "Those who love Me will have the life I have"
15. I ask my Chief, "My Chief, how can I live today? Teach me."
16. First God made Heaven, then the earth
17. I said to Jesus, "I love You."
18. Jesus said to us "Stay here. I will go before you, then you"
19. Jesus exists. That's why we are waiting for His return
20. You're so good, God
21. What will I answer (about what He did for me)?
22. Now I have my Savior, who is my God
23. Jesus is telling me to become happy
24. I love you, Jesus
25. Lord, I want you
26. What would He do?
27. Only for those, for whom Jesus opened the door
28. How are you?
29. I see Your power
30. You are my life
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2009 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.