ザ・リビングクライスト (b) - Samo, Southern
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: C32670
Language name: Samo, Southern
1. 絵 66. Parable of the Good Shepherd
2. 絵 67. Parable of the Good Samaritan
3. 絵 68. Jesus at the Home of Mary and Martha
4. 絵 69. Parable of the Friend at Midnight
5. 絵 70. Parable of the Rich Fool
6. 絵 71. Servants Ready for their Master's Return
7. 絵 72. Jesus Heals a Crippled Woman
8. 絵 73. Parable of the Great Feast
9. 絵 74. Parable of the Lost Coin
10. 絵 75. Parable of the Lost Son
11. 絵 76. The Lost Son Among the Pigs
12. 絵 77. The Lost Son Returns Home
13. 絵 78. The Rich Man and the Beggar
14. 絵 79. Jesus Raises Lazarus from Death
15. 絵 80. Jesus Heals Ten Lepers
16. 絵 81. Parable of the Persistent Widow
17. 絵 82. The Pharisee and the Tax Collector
18. 絵 83. Jesus Blesses the Children
19. 絵 84. Jesus and the Rich Young Man
20. 絵 85. Parable of Workers in the Vineyard
21. 絵 86. A Blind Beggar Healed at Jericho
22. 絵 87. Jesus and Zacchaeus
23. 絵 88. Jesus Enters Jerusalem
24. 絵 89. Jesus Clears the Temple
25. 絵 90. Parable of the Wicked Tenants
26. 絵 91. Paying Taxes to Caesar
27. 絵 92. The Poor Widow's Offering
28. 絵 93. Jesus Teaches about the End Times
29. 絵 94. Parable of the Ten Virgins
30. 絵 95. Parable of the Talents
31. 絵 96. Parable of the Sheep and the Goats
32. 絵 97. Jesus Anointed at Bethany
33. 絵 98. Judas Iscariot Betrays Jesus
34. 絵 99. Jesus Washes the Disciples' Feet
35. 絵 100. Teaching at the Last Supper
36. 絵 101. Teaching about the True Vine
37. 絵 102. Jesus Prays in Gethsemane
38. 絵 103. Jesus Arrested
39. 絵 104. Jesus Tried Before the High Priest
40. 絵 105. Peter Denies Jesus
41. 絵 106. Jesus Tried Before Pilate
42. 絵 107. Jesus Led Out to be Crucified
43. 絵 108. The Crucifixion
44. 絵 109. The Burial of Jesus
45. 絵 110. The Women at the Tomb
46. 絵 111. Peter and John at the Empty Tomb
47. 絵 112. Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene
48. 絵 113. Jesus on the Road to Emmaus
49. 絵 114. Jesus Appears to His Disciples
50. 絵 115. Jesus Appears to Thomas
51. 絵 116. Jesus Appears in Galilee
52. 絵 117. Jesus Commissions His Disciples
53. 絵 118. Jesus Ascends into Heaven
54. 絵 119. Jesus at God's Right Hand in Heaven
55. 絵 120. Jesus Will Return
- Download ZIP file MP3 (31.2MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (11.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (76.5MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (33.3MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (6.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2000 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.