ザ・リビングクライスト (b) - Dioula
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: C31740
Language name: Dioula
1. 絵 73. Parable of the Great Feast
2. 絵 74. Parable of the Lost Coin
3. 絵 75. Parable of the Lost Son
4. 絵 76. The Lost Son Among the Pigs
5. 絵 77. The Lost Son Returns Home
6. 絵 78. The Rich Man and the Beggar
7. 絵 79. Jesus Raises Lazarus from Death
8. 絵 80. Jesus Heals Ten Lepers
9. 絵 81. Parable of the Persistent Widow
10. 絵 82. The Pharisee and the Tax Collector
11. 絵 83. Jesus Blesses the Children
12. 絵 84. Jesus and the Rich Young Man
13. 絵 85. Parable of Workers in the Vineyard
14. 絵 86. A Blind Beggar Healed at Jericho
15. 絵 87. Jesus and Zacchaeus
16. 絵 88. Jesus Enters Jerusalem
17. 絵 89. Jesus Clears the Temple
18. 絵 90. Parable of the Wicked Tenants
19. 絵 91. Paying Taxes to Caesar
20. 絵 92. The Poor Widow's Offering
21. 絵 93. Jesus Teaches about the End Times
22. 絵 94. Parable of the Ten Virgins
23. 絵 95. Parable of the Talents
24. 絵 96. Parable of the Sheep and the Goats
25. 絵 97. Jesus Anointed at Bethany
26. 絵 98. Judas Iscariot Betrays Jesus
27. 絵 99. Jesus Washes the Disciples' Feet
28. 絵 100. Teaching at the Last Supper
29. 絵 100. Teaching at the Last Supper
30. 絵 101. Teaching about the True Vine
31. 絵 102. Jesus Prays in Gethsemane
32. 絵 103. Jesus Arrested
33. 絵 104. Jesus Tried Before the High Priest
34. 絵 105. Peter Denies Jesus
35. 絵 106. Jesus Tried Before Pilate
36. 絵 107. Jesus Led Out to be Crucified
37. 絵 108. The Crucifixion
38. 絵 109. The Burial of Jesus
39. 絵 110. The Women at the Tomb
40. 絵 111. Peter and John at the Empty Tomb
41. 絵 112. Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene
42. 絵 113. Jesus on the Road to Emmaus
43. 絵 114. Jesus Appears to His Disciples
44. 絵 115. Jesus Appears to Thomas
45. 絵 116. Jesus Appears in Galilee
46. 絵 117. Jesus Commissions His Disciples
47. 絵 118. Jesus Ascends into Heaven
48. 絵 119. Jesus at God's Right Hand in Heaven
49. 絵 120. Jesus Will Return
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- Download ZIP file MP3 (33.5MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (12.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (79.7MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (32.8MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (6.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1999 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.