Innan, Ginnan anna Pakkatolayan Appa [LLL 4 Servants of GOD] - Ibanag Aparri
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: A65475
Language name: Ibanag Aparri
1. LLL 4 Servants of GOD - Track 1
3. 絵 1. A Family Flees from Famine
4. 絵 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel
5. 絵 3. Ruth in The Harvest Field
6. 絵 4. Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor
7. 絵 5. Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem
8. 絵 6. Mary and the Angel of God
9. 絵 7. Hannah Prays to God
10. 絵 8. The Child Samuel in the House of God
11. 絵 9. Samuel Prays for Israel
12. 絵 10. Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil
13. 絵 11. Saul Tears Samuel's Robe
14. 絵 12. Jesus in the House of God
15. 絵 13. David, The Brave Shepherd
16. 絵 14. David and the Giant
17. 絵 15. Saul Tries to Kill David
18. 絵 16. David Spares Saul's Life
19. 絵 17. David is Made King
20. 絵 18. David and Bathsheba
21. 絵 19. A House for God
22. 絵 20. Jesus Comes into Jerusalem
23. 絵 21. The Birds Feed Elijah
24. 絵 22. Elijah and the Fire of God
25. 絵 23. Elijah Goes to Heaven
26. 絵 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses
- Download ZIP file MP3 (27.3MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (9.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (62.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (22.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.