NARO Oral Scripture Set - The Story of God's Love - Shanenawa
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
Program Number: 66377
Language name: Shanenawa
1. Mi Rati Ay? [Are you afraid?]
2. Iripã Xinã Wetsa Wetsay Say Ho [God´s Attributes]
3. Iripã Mahu Nãrãnãyhu Shuvimanii [The Creation]
4. Iripã Nukeveynu Awihu Shuvimanii [The Creation and Fall of Man]
5. Faytãwãne Utukeyuni [The Flood]
6. Iripã Siku [The Ten Commandments]
7. Yumã Txakahãy Mahutxaka Watima [Sacrifice for Sin]
8. Yuxi Xarapã Maria Ve Tsãyki [The Angel Talks to Mary]
9. Jesus Fakeni [The Birth of Jesus]
10. Jesus Ipãunihu [The Ministry of Jesus]
11. Peshkuay Yuxi Txakaya Xarani [The Healing of the Possessed]
12. Jairo Ne Fuke Nahiash Kayani [The Cure of Jairus' Daughter]
13. Jesus Ritenihu [The Death of Jesus]
14. Jesus Nahiash Kayani [The Resurrection of Jesus]
15. Tomé Jesus Uyshu Ikuni [Thomas Sees and Touches Jesus]
16. Jesus Nay Mera Kay [Jesus Goes to Heaven]
17. The Tower of Babel, Genesis 11:1-9 (Naro)
- MP3 Audio ZIP (49.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (42.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 Global Recordings Network; Seed Company. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold. ▪ Content copyright Seed Company. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.