NARO Oral Scriptures Set - Naro
Is this recording useful?
Audio Bible readings of whole books of specific, recognized, translated Scripture with little or no commentary.
Program Number: 66337
Language name: Naro
1. The Word Became Flesh, John 1:1-18
2. Prologue, Revelation 1:1-3
3. The Word of God, 2 Timothy 3:16
4. God Creates Everything, Genesis 1:1-31
5. God Creates Everything, Genesis 2:1-4
6. The Garden of Eden, Genesis 2:4-10
7. God Created the First Woman, Genesis 2:15-25
8. 12. The Woman and the Dragon, Revelation12:1-18 - Track 8
9. 12. The Woman and the Dragon, Revelation12:1-18 - Track 9
10. The Fall of Man, Genesis 3:1-8
11. The Fall of Man, Genesis 3:9-17
12. The Fall of Man, Genesis 3:18-24
13. Jew & Gentile reconciled with God, Ephesians 2:1-10
14. Cain and Abel, Genesis 4:1-15
15. Noah and the Flood, Genesis 6:9-22
16. God Remembered Noah, Genesis 8:1-19
17. God's Covenant with Noah, Genesis 9:1-17
18. Hagar and Ishmael, Genesis 16:1-16
19. The Birth of Isaac, Genesis 21:1-21
20. Esau and Jacob, Genesis 25:19-34
21. Jacob Returns to Bethel, Genesis 35:1-15
22. The Death of Rachel, Genesis 35:16-29
23. Jesus Is Baptised, Matthew 3:13-17
24. The Lord is my Shepherd, Psalm 23
Notes about the recording
Tshoa-tshoa se koe 2:15-25 ▪ Xgore-kg'ai 12:1-18 ▪ Tshoa-tshoases koe 3:1-24 ▪ Tshoa-tshoases koe 35:16-29 ▪ Mataio 3:13-17
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (48.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (108.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (17.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017,2016,2019,2014,2015 Seed Company; Talking Bibles International. Content copyright Seed Company. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold. ▪ This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.