San Partnership Oral Scriptures Set in Shakawee Ju/hoansi - Shakawe Ju/'hoansi
Is this recording useful?
Audio Bible readings of whole books of specific, recognized, translated Scripture with little or no commentary.
Program Number: 66255
Language name: Shakawe Ju/'hoansi
1. 04. All Scriptures breathed by God, 2 Timothy 3:16
2. Dshau sa ǂ’angama n!a’an g!ààn, Khurihcue 12:1-17 [12. The Woman and the Dragon, Revelation 12:1-17]
3. The Tower of Babel, Genesis 11:1-9
4. 24. God's Covenant with Abraham, Genesis 12:1-7
5. Gǁaia o Moses ga, Ekeodo 2:1-10 [40. The Birth of Moses, Exodus 2:1-10]
6. 48. The Deliverance Lamb (Passover Lamb), Exodus 12:21-33
7. 80. Daniel in the Lion's Den, Daniel 6
8. N!aroh ko /xom !'o, Mataio 5:1-12 [89. Jesus Teaches People On the Mountain, Matthew 5:1-12]
9. N!amasi o tsaqn he nluia nere a ku llxam? Djxaia o 1 [124. A Warning against False Disciples, Matthew 7:21-27]
10. Yeso ku n!haro ǀXom, Luka 11:1-13 [131. Jesus Teaches about 게시판, Luke 11:1-13]
11. 149. The Ascension of Jesus, Acts 1:1-11
12. Ha tcere Yeso ǁXamkxaosi ǂ'aun du, Mataio 28:16-20 [151. What the Followers of Jesus must do, Matthew 28:16-20]
13. Kaoha o mi kori kxao\d, Djxaia 23 [158. The Lord is My Shepherd, Psalm23]
Notes about the recording
Dshau sa ǂ’angama n!a’an g!ààn, Khurihcue 12:1-7 ▪ Gǁaia o Moses ga, Exodo 2:1-10 ▪ Nǂai !'han o ǁxamkxaosa o djiheasi, Mataio 7:21-27 ▪ Kaoha o mi kori kxao, Djxaia 23 ▪ N!amasi o tsaqn-he nǀuia nere a ǁxam?
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (26.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (6.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (60.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (9.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018,2019 Seed Company. Content copyright Seed Company. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.