San Partnership Oral Scriptures Set - |Gana
Is this recording useful?
Audio Bible readings of small sections of specific, recognized, translated Scripture with little or no commentary.
Program Number: 66135
Language name: |Gana
1. A Prophet Like Moses, Deuteronomy 18:15-19
2. Joshua succeeds Moses as leader, Deuteronomy 31:1-8
3. The birth of Jesus foretold (announced), Luke 1:26-38
4. The Wise Men Visit Jesus, Matthew 2:1-12
5. John Baptised Jesus, Matthew 3:13-17
6. Jesus is the Lamb of God, John 1:29-37
7. Jesus Tempted by Satan, Matthew 4:1-11
8. Jesus Calls Some Disciples, Matthew 4:18-22
9. The Thankful Leper, Luke 17:11-19
10. Jesus heals a blind man, John 9:1-12
11. Jesus Heals a Demonised Boy, Mark 9:14-29
12. Jesus Heals a Paralytic, Mark 2:1-12
13. Jesus raises Lazarus, John 11:32-44
14. Jesus Calms the Storm, Matthew 8:23-27
15. Jesus feeds the 5000, Matthew 14:13-21
16. Jesus Walks on the Water, Matthew 14:22-36
17. Plot to kill Jesus, John 11:45-53
18. The Rich Man and Lazarus, Luke 16:19-31
19. Jesus is The Way, John 14:1-6
20. The Lord’s 게시판, Matthew 6:7-15
21. Jesus Appears in His Glory, Luke 9:28-36
22. Peter’s Confession of Who Jesus Is, Luke 9:18-22
23. Jesus on Trial, Luke 23:1-12
24. The Promise of the Holy Spirit, Acts 1:3-11
25. The Early Church, Acts 2:42-47
26. The Lord is my Shepherd, Psalm 23
27. The future of Believers, Revelation 21:1-8
28. The Throne of God, Revelation 22:1-5
29. Jesus appears to Thomas, John 20:24-29
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (43MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (91.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016,2015,2017,2018 Seed Company. Content copyright Seed Company. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.