ルック、リッスン＆リーブ 7 JESUS - Lord & Saviour - Kinyisanzu
Is this recording useful?
Book 7 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Luke and John. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65720
Language name: Kinyisanzu
1. Utongeeli ♦ Kulelwa Uyesu [序論 ▪ 絵 1. The Birth of Jesus]
2. Uyesu Ukukaila Mazi Atende Divai [絵 2. Jesus Turns Water into Wine]
3. Uyesu Ukitambuela Nu Nikodemo [絵 3. Jesus Speaks to Nicodemus]
4. Udiwani Ukutugama Ntongeela Angwa Yesu [絵 4. A Ruler Kneels before Jesus]
5. Mulwae Naukoli Pakupe Nuluze [絵 5. The Sick Man at the Pool]
6. Uyesu Ukualesa Antu Elefu 5000 [絵 6. Jesus Feeds 5000 People]
7. Uyesu Ukugenda Mumazi Migulya [絵 7. Jesus Walks on the Water]
8. Uyesu Ukumukomya Mukopu [絵 8. Jesus Heals a Blind Man]
9. Uyesu Ukumitanga Ulazao Kupuma [絵 9. Jesus Calls Lazarus from Death]
10. Mukebeela [絵 10. Jesus Dies on the Cross]
11. Uyesu Aukule Mumusalaba [絵 11. Mary and Jesus at the Tomb]
12. Uyesu Ukuapumela Anafunzi Akwe [絵 12. Jesus Appears to His Friends]
13. Utongeeli ♦ Uyesu Ukualengasa Ahumba Auya Abeele [序論 to Part 2 ▪ 絵 13. Jesus Teaches Two Friends]
14. Muhumba Naewikie Ningulue [絵 14. The Son Among the Pigs]
15. Ngwana Mulimeli Wasuka Kito [絵 15. The Lost Son Comes Home]
16. Ugole wa Muntu Numugole [絵 16. The Wealth of a Rich Man]
17. Mulompi Nu Mugole [絵 17. The Beggar and the Rich Man]
18. Muhumba Nukoli Pamulango [絵 18. The Friend at the Door]
19. Antu Abee Munyumba Angwi Tunda [絵 19. Two Men in God's House]
20. Mupandeli Nupandee Imbeu [絵 20. A Man Sows His Seed]
21. Imbeu Yeka Kula [絵 21. The Seed Grows]
22. Kumuaeelya Umuntu Nau [絵 22. Help for an Injured Man]
23. Isekulu Naunyumba Nausukile [絵 23. The House Owner Comes Home]
24. Muntu Migulya Mikota [絵 24. The Man up a Tree]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (56.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (122.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (25.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (8.9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.