երեկ, այսօր եւ հավիտյան [Yesterday, Today, and Forever] - Armenian: Syria
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that may include songs and music. They explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 64919
Language name: Armenian: Syria
1. Դուք Ունեք անհանգստություններից? [Do You Have Worries? Music from: Cory Gray “String Jam”]
2. Բարաբբան [Barabbas, Music from: Yanni "Prelude Nostalgia"]
3. Պատրաստվում եք երկնքում? [Are You Going to Heaven? ▪ Music: Ducktails-01-Live at Festival of Endless Gratitude ▪ 1 John 3:24b and John 6:37b]
4. Հավատացեք, որ Տիրոջ եւ փրկվել [Believe on the Lord and Be Saved ▪ Music by Podington Bear: "By Grace"]
5. Փորձը Հավատի [Experience of Faith, Music by Podington Bear: "How Far Is ▪ Far," and music by audionautix.com]
6. բարի հովիւը [The Good Shepherd, includes “Lernapar” by Ara Gevorgyan]
7. Նոր ծնունդ [The New Birth, with Andrei Lucaci-Armenian melody]
8. Հարսանյաց ժամը ցանա [Wedding at Cana, includes Gregory Ayriyan Armenian Wedding ▪ and Adam Selzer, "Whistle and Action"; and music by ▪ Scott Buckley, "White Dawn" www.scottbuckley.com.au]
9. Ինչպես կարող է Աստված ներել մեղքը? [Can God Forgive Sin?]
10. Անզուգական Քրիստոսը [The Incomparable Christ]
Notes about the recording
Track 1 from Cory Gray “String Jam” http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Cory_Gray/Music_For_Film__TV/String_ Jam.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (51.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (14.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (93.8MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (17.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 GRN & Creative Commons. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold. See notes for specific additional copright information for the Creative Commons content.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.